So Hillary ate here today...Notice that everyone is dressed in black like witches

She would have made a great President

But we got stuck with Fat Donnie

Thought for sure a pic of Huma would be here :lmao:

May be she was the one who took the photo. :dunno:

Word is she's trying to make her "marriage" with the pedo work

How pathetic is a woman who is so desperate that she takes back a twisted freak who texts pictures of his penis to underage girls while he's sitting on his bed with the baby sleeping right next to him?

I'm sorry, not only would he have been shown the door, he'd also be in the divorce court.

He should of course be in prison.

Wow, restaurant servers and staff dressed in black. How weird is that?

Shame that our nation missed out on Hillary as President

Imagine having a President who knows what she is doing and is respected around the world

HILLY2.jpg

The fact that she lost to complete buffon and political novice with ALL of the MSM backing her, shows this statement of yours to be sheer nonsense.

Imagine having a President who knows what she is doing and is respected around the world

Feel free to post a thread detailing all of her many accomplishments. I look forward to the list.

Feel free to post a thread detailing all of her many accomplishments. I look forward to the list.

Don't hold your breath, they couldn't produce last year and she hasn't done anything but blame everyone but herself for losing since

Name one accomplishment of Hillary that she did not fake or lie about..............

Then subtract the three billion dollars that she flushed down the toilet from the value of her accomplishments.

PS. The results of what you call accomplishments are LONELY WALKS IN THE WOODS.............

LOL U go girl, lick up the Huma

New Topics

Forum List

Back