So here it comes.

Crixus

Gold Member
Oct 9, 2015
BFE Texas.
Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force'

Paul Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force' - CNNPolitics.com

Paul Ryan: Obamacare repeal to avoid disruption in coverage

GOP wants to avert Trump from triggering 'trade war'

http://www.phillytrib.com/ap/gop-wants-to-avert-trump-from-
triggering-trade-war/article_21803c8f-0ac8-58ca-bf5c-9dd4991cde61.html

So there it is. Already the GOP has backed off their promises, an even trump has to. ACA will be repealed, but left in place? No deportations and the congress wont support a trade war or what ever. Trump has been mum on it mostly so I hold out hope he gots a plan.

Paul Ryan: 'We are not planning on erecting a deportation force' - CNNPolitics.com

So there it is. Already the GOP has backed off their promises, an even trump has to. ACA will be repealed, but left in place? No deportations and the congress wont support a trade war or what ever. Trump has been mum on it mostly so I hold out hope he gots a plan.

lol, they elected Mitt Romney,

with a hotter wife.

with a hotter wife.

Its a question mark. But if one is honest, the GOP thats newly elected only seems intrested in keeping barry o's policies in place. Still all speculation on my part, but it is unnerving some.

with a hotter wife.

I said Kasich instead of Mitt, but same diff.

No amnesty for illegal aliens. Trump gets to tweet to his heart's content and Ryan and McConnell run the show.

with a hotter wife.

No amnesty for illegal aliens. Trump gets to tweet to his heart's content and Ryan and McConnell run the show.

Yup. McConnell even has a guy on the inside too.

Trump campaigned against the GOP establishment, that's why they hated Trump and tried to torpedo his campaign in favor of Hillary. The GOP establishment is every bit as corrupt as the Dem's, there's a war coming between the Trump administration and the GOP establishment in congress. After the honeymoon period it could get ugly.

with a hotter wife.

Yup. McConnell even has a guy on the inside too.

As I told my wife and daughter (who voted Hillary because of the Donald's history with women) we're actually better off, personally, with the gop than Sanders.

Trump campaigned against the GOP establishment, that's why they hated Trump and tried to torpedo his campaign in favor of Hillary. The GOP establishment is every bit as corrupt as the Dem's, there's a war coming between the Trump administration and the GOP establishment in congress. After the honeymoon period it could get ugly.

Not happening.

Trump sold you something but the end product will not be what he promised you. Trump knew to win he had to tug at your Nationalism while knowing he was never going to deliver on any of what he promised you.

It will be a fun four years and I believe you will see more of a Nixonian type of Government.

So far it looks like Trump is focusing on unity....

These liberals post these BS media links like they are written in stone! It's been proven over and over and over that the media are nothing if not liars. So, what does that make the liberals? :)

Not happening.

Trump sold you something but the end product will not be what he promised you. Trump knew to win he had to tug at your Nationalism while knowing he was never going to deliver on any of what he promised you.

It will be a fun four years and I believe you will see more of a Nixonian type of Government.
You know nothing. But don't stop lying please.

Not happening.

Oh please enough with the liberal doom and gloom sour grapes narrative, its boring the hell out of me.

Trump knows he's not a dictator, somehow he has to get a coalition of Rep's and Dem's to support his policy proposals. Frankly, that's going to be difficult at best. Lets remember just how corrupt the establishment in both parties is. Honestly I don't know why Trump wants the job, its going to suck bad trying to work with these assholes in congress.

Not happening.

Oh please enough with the liberal doom and gloom sour grapes narrative, its boring the hell out of me.
The funny thing is that I suspect we'll have a decent economy for the next few years. And Ryan and McConnell will produce some beneificial legislation. Here in Miss, we're expecting a new interstate to connect Jackson to Gulfport.

Trump knows he's not a dictator, somehow he has to get a coalition of Rep's and Dem's to support his policy proposals. Frankly, that's going to be difficult at best. Lets remember just how corrupt the establishment in both parties is. Honestly I don't know why Trump wants the job, its going to suck bad trying to work with these assholes in congress.
I cant really argue with that lol

with a hotter wife.

Its a question mark. But if one is honest, the GOP thats newly elected only seems intrested in keeping barry o's policies in place. Still all speculation on my part, but it is unnerving some.

with a hotter wife.

I told these people a long time ago, you conservatives may get a Republican government in place for awhile,
but they won't move the conservative agenda forward, then they'll fall out of power, and the Democrats will come in and Progress will resume.

the House Republicans have already repealed Obamacare .... 55 times.

LMAO

deport 15 million Mexicans, register a few million Muslims, build a $20 billion dollar wall, create millions of jobs, rescue every black neighborhood in the country, yada yada yada......

SUCKERS !!!!!!!!!!

with a hotter wife.

with a hotter wife.

I told these people a long time ago, you conservatives may get a Republican government in place for awhile,
but they won't move the conservative agenda forward, then they'll fall out of power, and the Democrats will come in and Progress will resume.

Well, I don't think single payer or free college for everyone is real progress. It IS progressivism. WE have made progress in that in 2000 and 2002 the gop's real position was "the gummit has no role in healthcare." In 1996, and even before, they were for govt assistance.

Trump sold the Trumpbots on Tarriffs and how he was going to punish companies that went overseas. That ain't happening. What he got was corporate welfare in Indiana, but that's Indiana's problem. The gop will give us a tax change that favors the very wealthy, but cuts middle class rates too, and lower the corp tax rate. That is progress, but much less than what we might hoped for.

New Topics

Forum List

Back