So During COVID Democrats Showed Perfect Willingness to Round Up and Send People to Mass Camps, and Now They Want Our Assault Rifles?

munkle

Diamond Member
Dec 18, 2012
Nearly 20 cops stood outside in the hallway at Uvalde listening to kids get shot, and taking away our rights is the answer?

Seriously, what are people missing about the simple elegance of this right in a republic? No want wants to have to use their guns but that day may come. Guess who was not allowed to own guns? The Jews in 1938 Germany.

Nearly half of Dems say fines, prison time appropriate for questioning vaccines, poll says

Less than 400 gun murders a year with assault rifles, 14,000 with handguns​

1654482283177.png

1654482501262.png

Last edited:
Meh, I'm glad they showed us the way.....I say fill the camps up with dems......Just long enough to strip them of their citizenship and deport them someplace as mean in fact as they are in mean in spirit.

• Banned
Meh, I'm glad they showed us the way.....I say fill the camps up with dems......Just long enough to strip them of their citizenship and deport them someplace as mean in fact as they are in mean in spirit.

Taking the guns like pulling the teeth of Abominable Snowman.

The Jews in Germany declared war on Germany and were asked to leave and those that refused were assigned to work camps to make ammo to fight the Allies. So that analogy does not quite fit. But the question is, how does ZOG figure out who purchased guns back before all this anti-gun BS and assorted unconstitutional state laws? Are they going to audit every gun store and see who purchased what over the past 50 years?

The Jews in Germany declared war on Germany and were asked to leave and those that refused were assigned to work camps to make ammo to fight the Allies. So that analogy does not quite fit. But the question is, how does ZOG figure out who purchased guns back before all this anti-gun BS and assorted unconstitutional state laws? Are they going to audit every gun store and see who purchased what over the past 50 years?

No but it starts with guns they do have on file, then it means no more gun shows, gun stores can only sell very specific guns. Anyone caught with a gun has it taken away. They will start requiring gun dealers to turn over any records they have on sales.

Then it will be them asking people to report people they know that have illegal guns. Kind of like how they had some people that turned in people who were having parties and gatherings during COVID.

Then it trickles down to even YouTubers like demo ranch where they know they have guns.

They won't get them all but they will scare a whole lot of gun owners into hiding their guns and being afraid of anyone knowing about them to the point where they might hesitate using them in situations where they are needed because they are afraid of being being arrested just for owning it.

Forum List

Back