So Democrat Henchmen Lied To Bush to Get TARP Through

I don't know if this is an indication the media is finally doing it's job, or someone force fed the media this one. My guess is this story will get buried.

This tax evading criminal Democrat has got to go. TARP, a great success, if you count the wealthy banks getting free cash and seeing enormous boosts in profits, at the expense of billions of suffering humans around the globe.

What a success story.

Thanks Bush, and thanks Democrats for engineering another disgusting rip off.

Titanic Asshole fails to mention he voted for Bush....twice - what a boner.

I don't know if this is an indication the media is finally doing it's job, or someone force fed the media this one. My guess is this story will get buried.

This tax evading criminal Democrat has got to go. TARP, a great success, if you count the wealthy banks getting free cash and seeing enormous boosts in profits, at the expense of billions of suffering humans around the globe.

What a success story.

Thanks Bush, and thanks Democrats for engineering another disgusting rip off.

where does it say anyone lied to Bush, nutbar?

The options were Al Gwhore, and John "Iron Balls" Kerry and his wife Zsa Zsa. No brainer. Bush wins.

I did not vote for President Liar Obama or his tax evading corrupt horde. Did you?

Bush sucked, very upset with him, he primed the house for this calamity. And now, here we are, the Democrat Culture of Corruption unleashed.

Swell.

Thanks, thanks a lot.

ahh, withholding information and leaving out facts is not lying.

LIAR! Tax evading criminal, like most Democrats.

ahh, withholding information and leaving out facts is not lying.

LIAR! Tax evading criminal, like most Democrats.

you seem to have trouble reading, nutbar. it doesn't say that bush didn't know.

it says (if it's true) that AIG wanted to "RELEASE INFORMATION"... idiot... they mean publicly...

has nothing to do with what bush knew.

now take your little trolling head out of your butt and run along and play.

how so US, explain...........

tick tock.............

baseless accusations, and a few isolated Republican jerks to hang their hat on to appear legitimate in claiming GOP corruption was anywhere close to the overwhelming arrests and indictments of Democrat Party thugs over the years..

New Orleans, New York City, Boston, Chicago, Philadelphia, Los Angeles, Detroit, Washington DC, the amount of arrests of Democrats are completely staggering nation wide, and why FBI will not get anti-corruption cash from this administration to get help.

I left the Republican Party because they failed. I am an independent. I would like very much to see a social libertarian conservative overhaul of our government. What the GOP used to walk and talk didn't jibe under Bush.

Government is the problem.

from the link

But lawmakers of both parties have criticized how Geithner and the New York Fed handled the AIG bailouts. They say Geithner went too easy on the Wall Street banks that helped elect him president of the New York Fed and has been too willing to rush to their aid.

Glad to see some Democrats jump on board with the truth. This guy had no business running a lemon ade stand. He absolutely belongs in jail.

Forum List

Back