So a transgender (no such thing) exposes genitals, and is banned. Pervert left wing protesters cause violence and the devil media blames the COPS....

you're a bit of a homo , arent you . not criticism just pointing out the truth ... you and every male that votes for the modern dem party is either an outright or latent at the least homosexual .
Dude just come out of the closet already. No one cares. You see homos everywhere. Its a proven sign you are a latent homosexual. :auiqs.jpg:

why do scum dems always come to the defense of sick perverts exposing themselves to children ? it is a known fact that every democrat male is a latent homosexual but it would seem that even homosexual marxist like you would draw the line when it comes to children being exposed to a naked adult .
Marx was a homersexual I think not. What child was exposed to a naked adult?

I saw the vids of antifa there. I just want to visit a city for the sole purpose of getting brass knuckles imbedded into one of their heads.

But quit with the stereotypical retarded cliches like "devil media".

But the proud boys were:

Last edited:
"I do"

I remember you telling me you did like trans.
I like biological women. I leave the trans gender women to you.
You may deflect all you like. You said you like women and being leftist men are women so long as they identify as women so you like men. Explains a lot. Assfaceias

All women are not the same. Black women are the best followed by Latina and then Asian.
41ebGnN1D7L._SY291_BO1,204,203,200_QL40_FMwebp_.jpg

Forum List

Back