Snow

Look on the bright side.

Maybe all that snow will keep those damn Yankee snowbird assholes at home instead of coming down that way and infecting your pure country with their Liberal Democrat filth.

No, they're welcome to come on down and visit.

We just don't want to hear any stories that start with "Well, where I come from we..."

Amen on that!

Why do the carpetbaggers leave the north, come down here, buy a place, barely even meet their neighbors and then set about trying to turn Atlanta (and surrounds) into "where I/we came from...." or "back home we......"?

I don't get that. Never have. And I've lived here since 1968.

WTH?

Last edited:
We got four inches in Charlotte, although most of it melted away today.

I thought Charlotte was in North Carolina? Why does your location say South Carolina?

You DO know the Carolinas were divided into North and South a long, long time ago? Right? ;) :D

I live in South Carolina, just over the state line from North, but it's still part of the Charlotte metro area.

Look on the bright side.

Maybe all that snow will keep those damn Yankee snowbird assholes at home instead of coming down that way and infecting your pure country with their Liberal Democrat filth.

No, they're welcome to come on down and visit.

We just don't want to hear any stories that start with "Well, where I come from we..."
REB137..gif

Here are the after effects of the 30+ inches we received last week.

Out my front door:

ringel05-albums-2010-snow-storm-picture1300-snow-front-door.jpg

These two are down the street from in front of my driveway.

ringel05-albums-2010-snow-storm-picture1301-snow-street-right.jpg

ringel05-albums-2010-snow-storm-picture1302-snow-street-left.jpg

And out my back door early in the storm. After it was all over I had to dig out my snow buried heat pump.

ringel05-albums-2010-snow-storm-picture1303-out-the-back-door.jpg

About time ya'alll got a little taste of what hearty New Englanders experience every year. Ya'alll sound like a bunch of pansies.
Throw another log on the fire and forget about it. Spring will be here soon enough.

Ohh..I forgot ya'all probably don't have a log. Well next time be prepared and stop listening to Al what's his name.

About time ya'alll got a little taste of what hearty New Englanders experience every year. Ya'alll sound like a bunch of pansies.
Throw another log on the fire and forget about it. Spring will be here soon enough.

Ohh..I forgot ya'all probably don't have a log. Well next time be prepared and stop listening to Al what's his name.

Well *I* am NOT complaining about the snow.

I'm farking enjoying the hell out of it!

I went to the grocery store Wednesday and stocked up. We've got everything we need. No need to go anywhere. We've stayed in our pj's, stuffed our faces, gone out with the dogs for a walk in the snow and had us a blast!

Bring on more SNOW, I say! :D

We got four inches in Charlotte, although most of it melted away today.

I thought Charlotte was in North Carolina? Why does your location say South Carolina?

You DO know the Carolinas were divided into North and South a long, long time ago? Right? ;) :D

I live in South Carolina, just over the state line from North, but it's still part of the Charlotte metro area.

Thank you for unconfusing the hell out of me! ;) :lol:

Well *I* am NOT complaining about the snow.

I'm farking enjoying the hell out of it!

I went to the grocery store Wednesday and stocked up. We've got everything we need. No need to go anywhere. We've stayed in our pj's, stuffed our faces, gone out with the dogs for a walk in the snow and had us a blast!

Bring on more SNOW, I say! :D

That's cool! Remember we Northeners are not all carpet baggers or what ever you seem to think is a denegration. I for one stay up here all winter. Not a problem. Is preferable to being in the company of those who think they have some hand up on me. So deal with the snow and cold. It is business as usual with us.

Thank you for unconfusing the hell out of me! ;) :lol:

I had forgotten that Charlotte was right at the state line. My uncle was once Postmaster of the Texarkana post office. He entered his office in Texas and sat down at his desk in Arkansas. But I swear, when we lived out on the mountain, it would be raining in the front yard and dry and the sun shining in back.

Meanwhile, those of you getting tons and tons and tons of snow.....yucky if you have to get out and work or travel. Can really be nice if you like being snowed in. :)

Snow, what a bitch.
We took in 6 new cases Thursday. This has set my business back $4k as the roads here are still bad.
Snow in the south, the working man's ENEMY.

We got more coming, Sarge. Snow is predicted tomorrow night and Monday.

Check NOAA's National Weather Service for your particular area.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news.

(bring on the snow.....it CHEERS ME UP). :D
I have some good snow if you really need a bump! There's nothing better than pure white snow. It's that yellow snow that should be avoided.

Ya know I moved down south in part to get away from the snow. I really do not like it when it follows me ;(

Ya know I moved down south in part to get away from the snow. I really do not like it when it follows me ;(

Apparently you didn't move far enough south! :D

Apparently you didn't move far enough south! :D

Well hell south FL was almost not far enough south this year. Funny thing I was in Tampa winter 89/90 when it snowed there over Christmas.

Forum List

Back