SNOW in Saudi Arabia!!!

LOL Wider and wilder weather swings, with an overall warming.

Climate Change - JRCC

Climate Change Over Saudi Arabia
Summary
Background
Model Validation
Climate of Saudi Arabia
Future Climate Change Over Saudi Arabia
References

Summary
The climate change over Saudi Arabia at the end of the 21st century is investigated using PRECIS software, a regional climate model system that can be run on a personal computer, developed by the Hadley Center at the UK Met Office to produce high resolution climate scenarios. The Intergovernmental Panel on Climate Change produced reports on potential emission scenarios, from which two scenarios (A2 and B2) were adopted for this study.

The study area is divided into six regions and thirty-seven selected locations over Saudi Arabia. Temperature, precipitation, evaporation, wind speed, soil moisture and runoff were investigated. Results indicated that the years 2071 – 2100 under A2 scenario will generally experience warmer temperature, more precipitation, less evaporation, and more runoff than under the B2 scenario compared to the present. A significant result was the increase of mean daily temperature by 3.0 oC to 4.2 oC, and the increase of precipitation by 23% to 41%.

Background
Many scientists believe that global warming and its consequences are highly influenced by human activities and not by natural fluctuations (Hardy, 2003). The reasoning of this belief has to do with the time scale. The recent recognized warming of the Earth is considered abrupt compared to the time scale accompanied with natural climate change episodes. Earth’s natural climate changes gradually over long periods of time (tens of thousands to millions of years), but we have been witnessing an abrupt change over the past 200 years. The industrial revolution depended on fossil fuels as its main source of energy, which caused a steady emission of carbon dioxide and other greenhouse gases. Those anthropogenic gases trapped heat, causing an increase of temperature in the lower atmosphere. Several studies show the sensitivity of water resources to climate change (Rajab and Prudhomme, 2002). The variation in precipitation, temperature, evaporation, the recharge to aquifers, and the general hydrologic cycle are all interactive.

Global Warming is a lot colder than I expected.

Just sayin'.

Global Warming is a lot colder than I expected.

Just sayin'.

Here is the poop..........( beodicca.....post made me spit on the monitor, dude:rofl:)!!

Only and I mean ONLY the hard core religion members see a story like this and say, "Oh fuck.....global warming is really off the hook now!!!"

The rest of the world sees this and says, "Global warming...........OK!!!":eusa_think::eusa_liar::eusa_liar:

And that my friends,.........is EVERYTHING!!!

This is precisely why every stinkin' poll out there is displaying that the public couldn't be having a deeper snoozefest than it is presently!! NOBODY is giving a shit about global warming because they are looking up and seeing fucking blizzards in the middle of the fucking desert!! That's why!!:spinner::rock::spinner:

It is precisely why the green agenda has been getting the hUgE aSs bUmpY cucumber for the better part of the last 8 years or so!!:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::popcorn:

LOL A desert is not a condition of heat, it is a condition of lack of precipitation. And I have worked in a blizzard in the high desert of Eastern Oregon.

LOL A desert is not a condition of heat, it is a condition of lack of precipitation. And I have worked in a blizzard in the high desert of Eastern Oregon.

Yeah...........but they heard all you guys yelling we were never going to be seeing snow again about 12 years ago!!! They deny it now but the people know it!!:funnyface::funnyface:

Where has all the smugness on people not understanding science gotten you guys??:dunno:

I will tell you..................... :2up:PRESIDENT DONALD TRUMP :2up:s0ns!! That's how lame your guys crap has become!!!:banana::fu::fu::fu:

PS...fascinating article but a very long read.........here is a passage..............

"Yet many climate researchers are passing off their political opinions as science, just as Obama does, and they’re even using that absurdly unscientific term “denier” as if they were priests guarding some eternal truth. Science advances by continually challenging and testing hypotheses, but the modern Left has become obsessed with silencing heretics. In a letter to Attorney General Loretta Lynch last year, 20 climate scientists urged her to use federal racketeering laws to prosecute corporations and think tanks that have “deceived the American people about the risks of climate change.” Similar assaults on free speech are endorsed in the Democratic Party’s 2016 platform, which calls for prosecution of companies that make “misleading” statements about “the scientific reality of climate change.” A group of Democratic state attorneys general coordinated an assault on climate skeptics by subpoenaing records from fossil-fuel companies and free-market think tanks, supposedly as part of investigations to prosecute corporate fraud. Such prosecutions may go nowhere in court—they’re blatant violations of the First Amendment—but that’s not their purpose. By demanding a decade’s worth of e-mail and other records, the Democratic inquisitors and their scientist allies want to harass climate dissidents and intimidate their donors."

The Real War on Science

Like Ive always said........many progressives, but particularly the climate religion contingent, has no clue about how human behavior changes based upon environmental stimulus.....like the topic of this thread!! They think throwing out fancy scientific jargon is going to w0w the public.........but it hasn't. When human beings are experiencing stimulus that doesn't conform with dogma ( climate science to most ), it changes perceptions ( or keeps them the same ). This is why all polls say the same thing........people just aren't concerned about global warming.:oops-28:

Forum List

Back