SNL welcomes Rudy witness Mellissa Carone!

The skit wasn't as funny as the actual video, but it would have been hard for anything to be funner than the actual video. SNL needs a new Rudy. I love the actress who they have playing Rudy now, but she sucks in that particular part.

The skit wasn't as funny as the actual video, but it would have been hard for anything to be funner than the actual video. SNL needs a new Rudy. I love the actress who they have playing Rudy now, but she sucks in that particular part.

I agree. Kate McKinnon was funny as Rudy the first few times but it got old.
SNL should hire the Rudy that Colbert is using. He's hilarious! :D

John Lithgow will always be the High Commander, but he makes a damn good Rudy too.

Shoulda died out decades ago along with the whole bunch of liberal traitors infested it through the years.

Forum List

Back