SNL comedian Sassy Shane Gillis will no longer join SNL after his racist comments came to light

Never heard of her.

aa4.jpg

How long ago was the statement put out there? My only question for those who are taking issue would be this one: So how long have you been wearing a diaper and sucking your thumb so far?

God bless you and Shane always!!!

Holly

double standard--that's why we laugh whenever you people claim racism/slur/etc
hahahahhahahahahahahahha
you are so full of shit

God forbid they have someone that is actually funny on that show.

• Banned
Actor Sandra Oh, who hosted “Saturday Night Live” earlier this year, said 'SNL' was right to fire new cast member Shane Gillis for racist and homophobic remarks on a podcast, and ripped the comedian for a nonapology. The “Killing Eve” star tweeted that she was “glad to see” the NBC show had decided to “NOT legitimize/give platform [to] purveyors of racist homophobic content.”

"Censorious zealots who don't care about comedy get new SNL cast member fired. Here's a funny bit by him. Very funny. Very ironic.

Liberal zealots: Let's see, we've ruined education, we've ruined advertising, we've ruined Twitter, we've ruined the Oscars ... I KNOW! LET'S RUIN COMEDY!" - Coulter

"Censorious zealots who don't care about comedy get new SNL cast member fired. Here's a funny bit by him. Very funny. Very ironic.

Liberal zealots: Let's see, we've ruined education, we've ruined advertising, we've ruined Twitter, we've ruined the Oscars ... I KNOW! LET'S RUIN COMEDY!" - Coulter

Very funny.

Cancel culture is out of control.

Forum List

Back