SNL Cold Open: Trump Trims the Tree!

Baron, where's Baron? And who in hell gives a baby a name like Baron? Why not just call him Jeeves! Or Crone.

Baron, where's Baron? And who in hell gives a baby a name like Baron? Why not just call him Jeeves! Or Crone.
No one dares mention Baron, who bears the name his mama gave him to represent his place in line as an heir to the throne.
But he won't smile, like the princess in all the old fairy tales, so they are keeping him locked in the tower until someone finds the key to the child's happiness -- or the cure for his churlishness, whichever.

He's named after John Baron.

The alternative was to name him "Miller". But that sounded too much like a weak-ass beer.

Maybe Royce, Digby, or Orson? :)

2386053.jpg

Anyone else notice that other than the opening and Weekend Update, there were very few references to Trump?

Maybe that was SNL's present to Trump.

Anyone else notice that other than the opening and Weekend Update, there were very few references to Trump?

Maybe that was SNL's present to Trump.

Yeah - but of course the Cold Open and Weekend Update tend to be the longest sketches.

Foo Fighters were really good last night and dammit I missed 'em in Boise last week! :(

That Sarah Sanders actress needs to learn how to put on a permanent scowl. The real Sanders has never smiled.

I think a stagehand should pop a rotten onion into her mouth just before she goes onstage. That oughta give the desired effect.

Stratford, Philbert, Prince, Alexander, Frederick (of Froderick if you last name is Fraunkensteen).

Like my friend OldLady says - Barron'll work if we can just see the kid smile for once.
The dang silver spoon kid looks entirely miserable, but hey ...
Donald Trump is his Dad
:itsok:

Stratford, Philbert, Prince, Alexander, Frederick (of Froderick if you last name is Fraunkensteen).

Like my friend OldLady says - Barron'll work if we can just see the kid smile for once.
The dang silver spoon kid looks entirely miserable, but hey ...
Donald Trump is his Dad
:itsok:

C'mon -- would you be smiling in that position? I'd be planning an escape route.

That Sarah Sanders actress needs to learn how to put on a permanent scowl. The real Sanders has never smiled.

I think a stagehand should pop a rotten onion into her mouth just before she goes onstage. That oughta give the desired effect.

Agreed, the perma-scowl is not a particularly good look
When you think about the plight of both Barron and Sarah Huck, the perma-scowl is kind of understandable.
If Donald Trump or Mike Huckabee were my father, I'd scowl too! :wink:

hqdefault.jpg

Forum List

Back