SNL Cold Open: Second Impeachment Trial

Alex Moffat's Tucker Carlson and Beck Bennett's Moscow Mitch are superb :D

Alex Moffat's Tucker Carlson and Beck Bennett's Moscow Mitch are superb :D

Awww how sweet......demented brainless libber still watches SNL and thinks its funny.

That show was funny back in the 70's. The people on there now are just weird and creepy.

...which is why Dr. Loathe is so enamored.....

SNL was funny and edgy decades ago.

Nowadays it is nothing more than the rantings of the stupid Limousine Libtards. It hasn't been funny in many years.

Only idiots watch that show any more.

Oh dear! People watch a show you don't like! Whatever will you do? :boohoo::boo_hoo14:

Trumpettes are still stuck somewhere between the 1950s and 1970s.
Nothing was funny after 1979 ;-)
Of note - SLN's ratings are strong as ever in the key demographic (18-49) that advertisers love most.

Oh dear! People watch a show you don't like! Whatever will you do? :boohoo::boo_hoo14:

Of note - SLN's ratings are strong as ever in the key demographic (18-49) that advertisers love most.
Correct....people who actually know what comedy is agree with you. As for ratings, make me laugh....

"10% capacity....otherwise known as Jets level" :heehee:

Correct....people who actually know what comedy is agree with you. As for ratings, make me laugh....
Still crying?

If SNL's ratings were bad, do you SERIOUSLY think they'd have lasted 46 years making them the longest running sketch comedy show and longest running variety show in US history? Don't make ME laugh!

If SNL's ratings were bad, do you SERIOUSLY think they'd have lasted 46 years making them the longest running sketch comedy show and longest running variety show in US history? Don't make ME laugh!
Oh come on.....lots of shows nowadays get pathetic ratings and are kept going because of the anti American agenda they represent.....especially late night tv. Well known fact.

Forum List

Back