Smugglers climbing Trump's multi-billion dollar wall with $5 rebar ladders

The wall won't stop every one of those filthy ass Democrat voters, welfare queens, drug runners and gang bangers but it will make it more difficult for them and that is a good thing.

Have you ever climbed a ladder? It's not that difficult.
The hard part is the 30 foot drop to the American side where they will pick you and your broken legs up and toss your worthless body back over

You think they can't pull it up and let it down on the other side dumb ass?

Camouflaged, no less.

Smugglers helping migrants scale Trump’s border wall ‘using $5 ladders’

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....
Doesn't matter. I don't know why you think that matters.

Question.... how would it be more of a hindrance if there was no wall at all?

How would not having a wall at all... just nothing... no border whatsoever... please explain how that would be more effective at stopping illegal immigration?

If you can't answer that.... then you have no point.

Because I guarantee..... guarantee 100%, that this wall, and trying to scale it with a ladder.... still gives more time to border patrol to intercept people illegally crossing the border, than haven't nothing but open ground between Mexico and the US.

No, no, no. The Party Line is that "THERE IS NO WALL, THERE NEVER WAS GOING TO BE A WALL".

This deviation from the Party LIne, is dangerous. You need to publicly apologize. Not that your lib buddies will accept it.

This is going to suck for you.

"Trump isn't building a wall. It's just a fence..."

I always hated when they said that.

They will say ANYTHING.

The fact that no one ever calls them on what they say?

It proves that we all know that that shit they say, is just shit.

You can see that, because NO ONE is asking all the libs, what happened to all the bullshit panic mongering predictions they were making, after Trump won and before he took office?

Remember that shit? The economy was going to collapse. Trump was going to start a nuclear war. Our democracy was going to end. The environment would end, blah, blah, blah.

Why are the talking heads, and/or the politicians that said such shit, not being embarrassed by reporters calling them on that shit?

By not being surprised or caring at all that all that shit was wrong, EVERYONE demonstrates that EVERYONE always knew it was all shit.

It doesn't do any good to call them on their BS. They cover it up with the rug like a cat that just crapped on the floor, and go on to the next big "outrage", and the next, and the next, and so on.

Same thing over, and over, and over, while expecting a different result.

But if we don't challenge them, then they get the Logical Fallacy of Proof by Assertion, were they can convince the stupid, that something must be true, because it is said so often and no one disagrees.

It is cast an interesting light on what these people think of themselves, when all their actions are aimed at getting more stupid people to join them.

It seems that they themselves, must have some very negative ideas about their own intelligence.

I do challenge them every chance I get. But it's almost like teaching dogs how to juggle.

:laugh:

Dogs are nice. Libs? Not so much.

I once worked in construction.

That rebar form isn't a ladder. .. :cool:

Call it anything you want. They are using it to climb over the wall, dumb ass.

So are they coming across in droves?

Better than no wall, isn't it?

Millions of dollars for a wall that everybody knew wouldn't work. You Trumpbotts aren't very smart, are you?

Just because a few of them get across doesn't mean is "doesn't work." What not "very smart" are you idiots who just resign themselves to overrun by illegals, without ever trying to stop the flow of them.

Think about that when you're robbed, raped, or ran over by an illegal.

Millions of dollars for a wall that everybody knew wouldn't work. You Trumpbotts aren't very smart, are you?

Its working. They can no longer just drive vehicles across into the American side of the desert, or have hundereds of people rush the border. Slowing them down is very important, keep in mind there are people trying to bring illicit drugs across like Heroin. True, you cant stop them all but it is a major deterrent, and as time goes on we will improve our monitoring of the wall. Its a hell of a lot easier than trying to monitor hundreds of miles of open space.
What it comes down to is you guys WANT just anyone coming across the border, people need to come here legally end of story. Would you illegally move into Mexico against their laws? would that be ok with you?

Just because a few of them get across doesn't mean is "doesn't work." What not "very smart" are you idiots who just resign themselves to overrun by illegals, without ever trying to stop the flow of them.

That's OK. Nobody expects you to admit the wall was a dumb idea. We know it was, and we know you now know it was, even if you won't admit it.

You seem to think that I care if you believe the report. Now that's funny.
Only a looney liberal would be gullible enough to believe some nonsense report about a $5 rebar ladder used by illegals to climb the Wall. .. :cuckoo: .. :lol: :lol:

They obviously haven't been to Home Depot lately to buy rebar. You cant get much for 5 dollars these days.... maybe a coffee at Starbucks

Its working. They can no longer just drive vehicles across into the American side of the desert, or have hundereds of people rush the border. Slowing them down is very important, keep in mind there are people trying to bring illicit drugs across like Heroin. True, you cant stop them all but it is a major deterrent, and as time goes on we will improve our monitoring of the wall. Its a hell of a lot easier than trying to monitor hundreds of miles of open space.
What it comes down to is you guys WANT just anyone coming across the border, people need to come here legally end of story. Would you illegally move into Mexico against their laws? would that be ok with you?

What a stupid question.

That's OK. Nobody expects you to admit the wall was a dumb idea. We know it was, and we know you now know it was, even if you won't admit it.
And THIS is a prime example why this person won the poll for dumbest of the dumb on this site. The lack of intellect from this one is simply incredible.

Camouflaged, no less.

Smugglers helping migrants scale Trump’s border wall ‘using $5 ladders’

Well, now, who would have thought THAT would happen? You would think that they would at least until it was more than a few miles past El Paso....

upload_2020-2-16_21-40-54.gif

it shows the futility of the wall when stopping immigration

Why was it a "dumb idea"? Obama had portions of it built too, didn't he?

Forum List

Back