"Smallville" actress Allison Mack has been Arrested for role in alleged Sex Cult. DANG!

I tried joining a sex cult, but they kicked me out, and called me a pervert. I said, "This is Chuck E' Cheese, right?"

Did you try the Catholic Church? They may be too young. But the Preist are of legal age.

It will all come down to consent

Did the “slaves” consent to the relationship regardless of how perverted and degrading it may seem

FFS! LOL! .....

upload_2018-4-20_20-49-39.png

Wow, if this is all true, all I can do is shake my head. I never watched Smallville, but I do remember seeing her in one of my favorite child hood films, Honey We Shrunk Ourselves that is and at the end of the film, I love what she had to say to the boy who gives her a kiss without asking her first.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Wow, if this is all true, all I can do is shake my head. I never watched Smallville, but I do remember seeing her in one of my favorite child hood films, Honey We Shrunk Ourselves that is and at the end of the film, I love what she had to say to the boy who gives her a kiss without asking her first.

God bless you and her always!!!

Holly

Really here, what they were doing was not more than what people do who are not in a sex cult.
We call them Free Sex Swinger Parties. I have no issue with Males or Females selling sex services.
(aka: Our Current FLOTUS and Former High-Class Hooker. Who came in on a visa Fraud to sell sex.)
As long as it, not a forced Pimp Mob Prisoner thing. A tattoo vs. a hot Branding seems the same.
People are gullible, make bad choices, fall for fake things and follow imaginary thangs.

btw: Have you noticed those sweet girls from many tv shows etc. turned bad.

Britney, Miley. and more.

britney-spears-miley-cyrus-vmas-emas__oPt.jpg

And if you know of
"Bad Girls Club" star Nicole "Nicky" Vargas. Topless giving a blowjob in public.

We all get these, well most. Just don't get arrested. So far.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back