Slut teacher pregnant by 13 year old student

Good,

BUT,

why does that not argue for criminalizing TEEN SEX period?

Because two teens are basically equals. Adults manipulate teenagers.

Both of them, according to your link, are poorly able to understand the serious consequences of their actions.

If the point of the law is to protect them from those consequences, then being the same age is of little difference.

Some kids are going to experiment with sex. That does not make it okay for an adult to take advantage. Get it?

Everyone should take note that you are still arguing about this. It is quite telling.

The answers to the questions are not very compelling.

A lot of people are being hurt by this issue.

But I still don't like the idea of innocent people doing serous time and having their lives ruined.

A rapist is NOT an innocent person.

Some 20 year old guy who unknowingly has sex with a 16 year old is not a rapist.

Both of them, according to your link, are poorly able to understand the serious consequences of their actions.

If the point of the law is to protect them from those consequences, then being the same age is of little difference.

Some kids are going to experiment with sex. That does not make it okay for an adult to take advantage. Get it?

Everyone should take note that you are still arguing about this. It is quite telling.

I have a buddy in law enforcement, a lot of his case load is of serious child abuse, not Jerry Springer dating a 17 year old.

But some of it is guys being fucked for little or no reason.

I'M not a young man who is going to be directly impacted in any way.

But I still don't like the idea of innocent people doing serous time and having their lives ruined.

They are responsible for their own actions. If you don't want to do the time, then make damn sure you aren't committing a crime. Not many people feel sorry for adults who diddle around with teenagers.

SOmetimes they are being held responsible for the actions of the girl, who lied about her age.

Bull. MOST of the time these men are fully aware of the fact that the girl is a teenager. Of course, they are going to CLAIM that they didn't know. Lol. Having actually BEEN a teenage girl, I know this for a FACT.

That's true, most of the time they will know.

Unsupported lies are always a possibility, and then you get to the questions of credibility.

If the guy claiming that he didn't know has a record of stalking under age girls and the DA have witnesses that the guy knew, or emails when they discussed the girls high school classes, that guy probably would not be believed.

If the Defense lawyer puts the girl AND her friends on the stand and they admit that they lied to the guy so that their friend could have a boyfriend with a car, and the guy's record is clean, that would be another matter.

If the guy met the girl in a bar where he had reason to believe that everyone was over 21...

60 years old man fuck 25 years old girl : its good. its normal
23 years old man fuck 16 years old girl: om my god .he is phedophile .he must go jail

:badgrin:

What? 19 year old girls are to be off limits to 19 year old boys?

Tell me again how reasonable you are.

Where did I say that? Getting desperate now, I see.

Tell us what your agenda is in this thread please. What point are you trying to make here? Don't be a sniveling little coward. Just come out and say it.

I pointed out how hard it is to tell age.

You said avoid anyone who MIGHT be under 20.

That means' 19.

If you can't tell, then move along.

Not a reasonable policy.

It is quite reasonable and a policy you will follow, as outlined by our laws. If there is a question in your mind as to a woman's or girl's age, then don't get involved. If you do and she IS under age, you WILL be held responsible for your irresponsible actions. I don't feel bad for you one bit. In fact, I am completely in support of the laws regarding sex with teens, and I would like to see it be 18 across the board.

Now, tell me what your reason is for fighting about this again?

1. It's unreasonable to expect men to know a females age by looking, or to ask her for id.

2. older teenage girls are capable of giving consent, despite what the law says and are unlikely to be traumatize by consensual sex.

Tell us what your agenda is in this thread please. What point are you trying to make here? Don't be a sniveling little coward. Just come out and say it.

That means' 19.

Not a reasonable policy.

It is quite reasonable and a policy you will follow, as outlined by our laws. If there is a question in your mind as to a woman's or girl's age, then don't get involved. If you do and she IS under age, you WILL be held responsible for your irresponsible actions. I don't feel bad for you one bit. In fact, I am completely in support of the laws regarding sex with teens, and I would like to see it be 18 across the board.

1. It's unreasonable to expect men to know a females age by looking, or to ask her for id.

2. older teenage girls are capable of giving consent, despite what the law says and are unlikely to be traumatize by consensual sex.

No it isn't unreasonable at all. If there is a question in your mind then you do NOT do it. Period.

No they aren't, as proven in my links about brain development.

Now, I would prefer that you don't quote me anymore. I feel disgusted by you. Thanks.

new children

so-wrong-woman-in-trouble-for-giving-12-year-old-girl-vodka-to-drink-pictured.jpg
388511_10150458538244720_256874190_n.jpg
drunk-girls-are-fun.jpg

Where the hell were all these teachers when I was in HS?

... Boys can't be raped. ....!

The LAW disagrees with you, professor.
And the LAW is never wrong

Bleats the sheep

So . . . you don't think it's wrong for adults to have sex with kids? Is that the propaganda you are trying to push here? Sorry, but parents who love their kids would disagree.

I think boys and girls are different.

60 years old man fuck 25 years old girl : its good. its normal
23 years old man fuck 16 years old girl: om my god .he is phedophile .he must go jail

:badgrin:

It is not normal. It is still pretty disgusting if you ask me. The difference is that a 25 year old WOMAN is a woman, not a "dependent" of her parents and capable of making her own decisions (as sick as they might be).

Because two teens are basically equals. Adults manipulate teenagers.

Some 20 year old guy who unknowingly has sex with a 16 year old is not a rapist.

Yes, he is.

Yes, he is.

You ever have sex with a young women without knowing her age?

That means' 19.

Not a reasonable policy.

Consent is a matter of law, so your defense of rape is without merit. What YOU deem "reasonable" is irrelevant, scumbag.

Yes, he is.

You ever have sex with a young women [sic] without knowing her age?

Without knowing she was of age? Of course not.

That means' 19.

Not a reasonable policy.

Consent is a matter of law, so your defense of rape is without merit. What YOU deem "reasonable" is irrelevant, scumbag.

Legal Consent is a matter of law.

Actual consent is a matter of someone fully understanding and agreeing to something.

The bigger the gap between reality and the law, the worse the law is.

Yes, he is.

Not what I asked.

Why did you answer a question I didn't ask?

Because you knew that if you admitted that you have had sex with young women without knowing their age, that I would have pointed out that as far as you know, they might have been UNDERAGE.

And I am right about that.

Not a reasonable policy.

Legal Consent is a matter of law.

Actual consent is .......

Legal consent is actual consent, brainless.

Yes, he is.

Not what I asked......

The answer is the one I gave you, stupid: NO.

Forum List

Back