Sloppy Drunk Ramirez and the Mirage

AZGAL

Gold Member
Oct 3, 2016
Arid Zona
It has been reported that the FBI have already contacted the Colorado woman Ms. Ramirez and her attorney Mr. Clune as part of the week long FBI investigation into her claims. She admits being really drunk during the "incident" and says that there were fake and real male privates near her when she looks up after she was resting on the floor in a dorm at Yale in the 80s. She has given various accounts and Ramirez at first said that she was not sure who's body parts she saw and was unclear that it was Kavanaugh there. Like Ford she now says that it was 100% Brett. What do you think?
I heard this new accuser is claiming Kavanaugh flashed his penis at her. If true, this is an outrage. Next thing you know, the kids will be drinking and smoking the reefer while listening to that rock music.

Last edited:
She had six days of intense indoctrination by attorneys. If she was not convinced of Kavanaugh's guilt, it would have been 7,8,9,10 days, however many days it took.

Deborah Ramirez seems to be a nice woman and I do believe that she was at a rowdy party where Kavanaugh was present. I just think that she needs to take responsibility for her part which is being a willing participant in a drunken fest. She does not claim rape, just that some boys dropped their pants. Again the new way she describes the activity is different than the original way she described it to people as she did not know what boy was standing near her. I think that those high powered lefty lawyers are getting these women to alter their statements to smear him.

Last edited:
She had six days of intense indoctrination by attorneys. If she was not convinced of Kavanaugh's guilt, it would have been 7,8,9,10 days, however many days it took.
It's funny how long it takes to ingrain a repressed memory...

As an investigator she is no longer credible. The fact she admits that she had others decide what she should remember is evidence of manufactured memories.

Deborah Ramirez seems to be a nice woman and I do believe that she was at a rowdy party where Kavanaugh was present. I just think that she needs to take responsibility for her part which is being a willing participant in a drunken fest. She was not claining rape, just that some boys dropped their pants. Again the new way she describes the activity is different than the original way she described it to people as she did not know what boy was standing near her. I think that those high powered lefty lawyers are getting these women to alter their statements to smear him.
She claims hearsay knowledge.... She's toast because she did not WITNESS anything only what she supposedly heard. I hope she names names of other people there or she is going to be in deep doodoo. The changing story is going to bite her in the butt...

Wonder if the Obama FBI will prosecute her for LYING as her story "changes." Or is that just a Mueller thing when they're trying to destroy conservatives?

If Brett and other guys merely dropped their pants for a few minutes is this sexual assault? I am not sure, and lean towards no it is not. I can never ever see him trying to ask something to her in this compromised situation. She may have seen some naked boys that's all.

It has been reported that the FBI have already contacted the Colorado woman Ms. Ramirez and her attorney Mr. Clune as part of the week long FBI investigation into her claims. She admits being really drunk during the "incident" and says that there were fake and real male privates near her when she looks up after she was resting on the floor in a dorm at Yale in the 80s. She has given various accounts and Ramirez at first said that she was not sure who's body parts she saw and was unclear that it was Kavanaugh there. Like Ford she now says that it was 100% Brett. What do you think?
I heard this new accuser is claiming Kavanaugh flashed his penis at her. If true, this is an outrage. Next thing you know, the kids will be drinking and smoking the reefer while listening to that rock music.
She’s as big a liar as Ford.

No I do not think Ramirez lied at first since she admitted being drunk at a guy party and a "hazy" memory.

Ramirez never grew up like Sandy did in the movie Grease. She did not take responsibility for herself and just deal with it. Silly innocent naked boys were all she saw. I am never going to just believe these women who are living in very liberal cities like Palo Alto and Boulder CO. Kavanaugh may have been a drunk. Kavanaugh is not a pervert nor did he commit sexual assault. I believe Kavanaugh.

Kavanaugh accuser Christine Blasey Ford moved 3,000 miles to reinvent her life. It wasn’t far enough.

From The Washington Post article on Dr. Ford:

Ford’s inner circle was, “How do you say this? The pretty, popular girls,” explained Andrea Evers, a close friend. “It wasn’t like we were a bunch of vapid preppies, but God, we were preppy then.”

Weekends were spent shopping at the White Flint mall, flashing fake IDs at Georgetown’s Third Edition club — the drinking age was 18 then — or flocking to the house of whoever’s parents were out of town to drink six-packs of Hamm’s or Schaefer.

Ramirez was questioned by FBI yet still she whines on. Ramirez was a willing participant at a party and she recalled being very drunk and not sure of what boys were at the party. Appold her friend has developed the talking points: “The thing I ask myself is, why didn’t anybody do anything about it? Why didn’t anybody report it? The answer is that there was nothing to report.

Forum List

Back