Sky News joins BBC in refusing to air Gaza fundraiser

Have you seen what they've done lately? They say that the reason they have tunnels going in and out is because that is the only way they can get supplies in and out, but, in reality, only 60 percent is used for food and goods, the other 40 percent is for rocket building supplies and weapons.

And no, I wouldn't have tried Nelson Mandela for being a terrorist. However, based on the actions over the past 30 years of Islam, I'd be willing to say that most Islamics are terrorists.

Last edited:
Last month at our Mosque we had an all day Law Enforcement Job Fair.

Booths were set up by the FBI, Homeland Security, TSA, and various Police Depts.

To recruit individuals into the different national and local law enforcement agentises .

Hundreds of interested canidates showed up to be interveiwed.

We have excellent relations with all of these government departments.

Have you seen what they've done lately? They say that the reason they have tunnels going in and out is because that is the only way they can get supplies in and out, but, in reality, only 60 percent is used for food and goods, the other 40 percent is for rocket building supplies and weapons.

And you got those % numbers from where?

Booths were set up by the FBI, Homeland Security, TSA, and various Police Depts.

To recruit individuals into the different national and local law enforcement agentises .

My question is, since the FBI, Homeland Security, TSA, as well as all of those other groups ARE NOT Muslim, how can they trust you?

According to your fucked up religion, it's perfectly permissible to lie to anyone that is not a Muslim.

God (not that fucking demon Allah), said "thou shalt not bear false witness" PERIOD.

Why the hell would they trust Muslims?

And you got those % numbers from where?

The reporters on the ground over in Gaza for the BBC.

And no, I wouldn't have tried Nelson Mandela for being a terrorist. However, based on the actions over the past 30 years of Islam, I'd be willing to say that most Islamics are terrorists.

Do you realize that Mandela also reacted to apartheid in EXACTLY the same way as those you'd label a terrorist and disregard? Regardless, to stereotype and disregard an entire people because of the actions of some is despicable. Clearly, you won't apply the same standard to jews despite the ethnicity of the man who assassinated Rabin so feel free to remain nothing more than a cog in the wheel of the latest holocaust.

Do you realize that Mandela also reacted to apartheid in EXACTLY the same way as those you'd label a terrorist and disregard? Regardless, to stereotype and disregard an entire people because of the actions of some is despicable. Clearly, you won't apply the same standard to jews despite the ethnicity of the man who assassinated Rabin so feel free to remain nothing more than a cog in the wheel of the latest holocaust.

Exactly how did Mandela react? Did he have people do suicide bombings? How about firing rockets?

Go ahead......I'll wait while you explain......

My question is, since the FBI, Homeland Security, TSA, as well as all of those other groups ARE NOT Muslim, how can they trust you?
According to your fucked up religion, it's perfectly permissible to lie to anyone that is not a Muslim.
God (not that fucking demon Allah), said "thou shalt not bear false witness" PERIOD.

We've talked about this. Allah is no more a demon than the god of Abraham.. And, truthfully, do you REALLY want to pretend that christianity is not chock full of rationalized violence in the name of? REALLY?

and, LORD FUCKING KNOWS, religious texts are followed to an exacting standard, eh shellfish and menstration baths?

We've talked about this. Allah is no more a demon than the god of Abraham.. And, truthfully, do you REALLY want to pretend that christianity is not chock full of rationalized violence in the name of? REALLY?

and, LORD FUCKING KNOWS, religious texts are followed to an exacting standard, eh shellfish and menstration baths?

I stand by my statement.......Allah is a demon and Islam is a demon theology.

It's almost a mirror image of the other 2 Abrahamic religions, and it doesn't support life, it supports death. Read the Koran sometime.

Besides.......according to the other 2, God is a Creator, not a destroyer, and is more interested in life than death. Otherwise, why would John 3:16 say what it says?

You don't like it? Fine.....put me on ignore.

Exactly how did Mandela react? Did he have people do suicide bombings? How about firing rockets?

Go ahead......I'll wait while you explain......

Before his presidency, Mandela was an anti-apartheid activist, and the leader of the African National Congress's armed wing Umkhonto we Sizwe. The South African courts convicted him on charges of sabotage, as well as other crimes committed while he led the movement against apartheid. In accordance with his conviction, Mandela served 27 years in prison, spending many of these years on Robben Island.

Anti-apartheid activities

In 1961, Mandela became leader of the ANC's armed wing, Umkhonto we Sizwe (translated Spear of the Nation, and also abbreviated MK), which he co-founded.[28] He coordinated sabotage campaigns against military and government targets, making plans for a possible guerrilla war if the sabotage failed to end apartheid.[29] Mandela also raised funds for MK abroad and arranged for paramilitary training of the group.[29]

Fellow ANC member Wolfie Kadesh explains the bombing campaign led by Mandela:

"When we knew that we going to start on 16 December 1961, to blast the symbolic places of apartheid, like pass offices, native magistrates courts, and things like that ... post offices and ... the government offices. But we were to do it in such a way that nobody would be hurt, nobody would get killed."[30] Mandela said of Wolfie: "His knowledge of warfare and his first hand battle experience were extremely helpful to me."[8]

Mandela described the move to armed struggle as a last resort; years of increasing repression and violence from the state convinced him that many years of non-violent protest against apartheid had not and could not achieve any progress.[31][8]

Later, mostly in the 1980s, MK waged a guerrilla war against the apartheid regime in which many civilians became casualties.[29] Mandela later admitted that the ANC, in its struggle against apartheid, also violated human rights, sharply criticising those in his own party who attempted to remove statements supporting this fact from the reports of the Truth and Reconciliation Commission.[32]

Up until July 2008, Mandela and ANC party members were barred from entering the United States — except the United Nations headquarters in Manhattan — without a special waiver from the US Secretary of State, because of their South African apartheid regime era designation as terrorists.[33][34]

Nelson Mandela - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Maybe because we are patriotic Americans and law abiding citizens :eusa_angel:

How can a Muslim be a patriotic American, when our country is based on Christian beliefs? And, if they are going to be such law abiding citizens, then if they are caught lying to a cop who is not a Muslim, and that ends up allowing some serial killer to go free and kill more, is that REALLY being "law abiding"?

Especially when your religion allows you to lie to anyone that isn't a Muslim.

As far as the "patriotic"? Well.....if your religion allows you to lie to those that are not Muslim, and this country is based on Christian beliefs, and you lie about sabotage that your fellow Islamic brothers are planning, how the fuck can that be considered patriotic?

Or......say you knew something about 9/11, before it happened, but didn't say anything? Would that be considered patriotic, when you're covering for your fellow Islamists?

And Shogun........Mandela wasn't a terrorist.

Apartheid was a system that was based on racist ideals, and therefore wrong.

Mandela was a revolutionary.

it's all a matter of perspective. The EXACT SAME can be said about Zionism's stranglehold of Palestinieans fighting back. Your opinion, and rationalization of Mandela's VIOLENT GUERILLA WARFARE BOMBING AGAINST THE LEGITIMATE SOUTH AFRICAN GOV means two things: jack and shit. You asked for my evidence, I didn't ask for your excuses.

Mandela was considered a terrorist by the US and the EU.

Same as the Hamas Freedom Fighters are seen today

But time changes perception

Now Mandela is a Hero

Hamas will someday be seen also as Heroic

No, Hamas is going to be seen for the violent douchebags they are.

My favorite joke by the way........

A man and his son were taking a tour of New York city in the year 2050. The boy looked over to his father and said "Daddy, what happened on 9/11 that made this memorial so special?" The father answered that during 2001, Muslim terrorists had crashed 2 airplanes into the building, bringing them down and killing lots of people.

The boy then asked, "Daddy, what's a Muslim"?

A man and his son were taking a tour of New York city in the year 2050. The boy looked over to his father and said "Daddy, what happened on 9/11 that made this memorial so special?" The father answered that during 2001, Muslim terrorists had crashed 2 airplanes into the building, bringing them down and killing lots of people.

A violent douche bag! That is an interesting concept.

Last edited:

A violent douche bag! That is an interesting concept.

great name for a band.

I would bomb them back to the stoneage if they weren't already there.

Terrorist cowards, it's all well documented and can't be denied, the BBC and Sky recognize this and have acted accordingly.If they were to broadcast an appeal on behalf of the Palestinians in all fairness they would have to run it alongside an appeal for the Israeli people.

Help what? Raise money for more missiles? If Hamas was interested in their people a) they wouldn't use them as shields; b) they wouldn't sell supplies that come into the country.

Well, Hamas was elected because they took care of many social needs, and offered much in the way of services to the people. Why do you think Hamas would completely ignore the suffering of their fellow citizens - when many of these people are likely family members?

Sounds far-fetched.

Forum List

Back