Skip the Jan 6 dog and pony and watch The Janes on HBO for a glimpse of what 1970 was like for women

bendog

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2013
Dog House in back yard
“We came together to do something at a time when it was most needed,” collective member Laura Kaplan said at the documentary’s conclusion. “We did it. And then it was time to do something else. We were done. So goodbye Jane.”

Not so fast Jane. We stopped paying attention after 1972, and the theocrats are back again.

“We came together to do something at a time when it was most needed,” collective member Laura Kaplan said at the documentary’s conclusion. “We did it. And then it was time to do something else. We were done. So goodbye Jane.”

Not so fast Jane. We stopped paying attention after 1972, and the theocrats are back again.
I remember the "women's movement" when women were walking around demanding that men r-s-p-e-c-t(how Obammy spelled it) women for who they are, not be lustful for women. I was told many times that a woman's eyes were above her shoulders. Of late, the messages have been mixed.

I was a chief burn the bra protester on the 70s. We wasted our time. It should never have happened. Frankly, women in the 70s, never realized how useless and worthless following generations of women would be. They wasted and squandered everything we did.

Yes stay ignorant my friend.

Forum List

Back