Sixth Sense Republicans

ClosedCaption

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2010
Remember the movie Sixth Sense? When Bruce Willis was helping the kid who saw ghosts. Only to find out the kid was also a ghost!!!

That is what I'm waiting to find out with Republicans. Either they are so helpless that they are unable to make any changes in Education, Science, Entertainment, Society, News, Govt etc

Or we will find out that Republicans are just ghosts unable to do anything but complain because they are unable to physically touch or change things like Patrick Swayze in Ghost

I want to change the Educational System but...

sams-ghost-is-realizing-that-he-isnt-in-his-body-anymore.jpg

OTE="ClosedCaption, post: 14282714, member: 25032"]Remember the movie Sixth Sense? When Bruce Willis was helping the kid who saw ghosts. Only to find out the kid was also a ghost!!!

That is what I'm waiting to find out with Republicans. Either they are so helpless that they are unable to make any changes in Education, Science, Entertainment, Society, News, Govt etc

Or we will find out that Republicans are just ghosts unable to do anything but complain because they are unable to physically touch or change things like Patrick Swayze in Ghost[/QUOTE]
The kid wasn't the ghost, Bruce Willis was. Even if you got that right, your post still would be weak. Maybe we need sixth sense to ferret out your point.

Remember the movie Sixth Sense? When Bruce Willis was helping the kid who saw ghosts. Only to find out the kid was also a ghost!!!

Or we will find out that Republicans are just ghosts unable to do anything but complain because they are unable to physically touch or change things like Patrick Swayze in Ghost
The kid wasn't the ghost, Bruce Willis was. Even if you got that right, your post would still not much sense. Maybe we need sixth sense to figure out your point.

you dont have to pretend...

The kid wasn't the ghost, Bruce Willis was. Even if you got that right, your post would still not much sense. Maybe we need sixth sense to figure out your point.

you dont have to pretend...
I don't pretend anything. I'll leave that to you.

The Republicans that the average democrat poster talks about (and apparently believes in, contrary to all evidence) are ghosts, figments of a fevered imagination, caricatures, and in short, don't exist in real life.

awww, another hate thread about Republicans. and another circle jerk for the left.

whoa exciting. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

awww, another hate thread about Republicans. and another circle jerk for the left.

whoa exciting. zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

You generally shouldnt look for excitement on a message board. You'll be disappointed everytime

Forum List

Back