Six Times In 15 Months?

DarkFury

Platinum Member
Feb 20, 2015
Sun, Sand And Palm Trees
Just how much of a retard does government have to be to RELEASE an ILLEGAL six times in 15 months? He WAS on release for rape. But California DEMOCRATS insist and STILL call him an undocumented immigrant! EVEN in jail for murder.

"Victor Aureliano Martinez Ramirez, an illegal immigrant, allegedly sexually assaulted and killed a 64-year-old woman."
Police Blame Weak Drug Laws in Immigration Murder Case Watch the video - Yahoo News

Now watch the California cop in this video STILL call him a UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANT.

I got news for you democrats. If YOUR UNDOCUMENTED IMMIGRANTS don't stop killing AMERICAN CITIZENS Trump won't have a fight. You can just hand him the keys to the front door of the White House.

YOUR "good intentions" are KILLING people.

Yep. This happened in Santa Maria, not far from where I live. Been all over the local news.

• Banned
Yep. This happened in Santa Maria, not far from where I live. Been all over the local news.
It says a lot about our CURRENT government when others can come in and rape and be set free. It says a lot about our current government when others can come in and murder our citizens.

And it says NOTHING good.

Forum List

Back