Since I took office in January, we’ve had the fastest drop in unemployment in a single year

WTH_Progs?

Diamond Member
Feb 19, 2019
Biden has a Facebook page, he's in touch with Americans☺

His people are hired to fill the page with posts written as though Biden is writing it. Interesting times, we went from a POTUS who said what he was thinking & transparency to I don't know, a robot fully programmed?

And the left calls Trump the liar...........hmm

At any rate, here's the Biden admin. claiming victory for the fastest drop in unemployment eva'. 登录 Facebook. Just me or is that link written in Chinese? Odd.

Question: Which is the biggest drop?

A. Trump 2000: Unemployment dropped from 14.8 to 6.7 in December & 6.3 in January.

B. Biden 2021: 6.7 or rather 6.3 when he took office to 4.2.

On a side, we're losing..............Our REAL GDP performance is one of the lowest in the world now and job growth has weakened. Nice job Democrats. Even if the election was one fair & square look what you did.

"Since I took office in January, we’ve had the fastest drop in unemployment in a single year — and the most jobs added in the first 11 months of a year.
America is on the move once again."

Last edited:

His people are hired to fill the page with posts written as though Biden is writing it. Interesting times, we went from a POTUS who said what he was thinking & transparency to I don't know, a robot fully programmed?

And the left called Trump the liar.

At any rate, here's the Biden admin. claiming victory for the fastest drop in unemployment eva'. 登录 Facebook. Just me or is that link written in Chinese? Odd.

A. Trump 2000: Unemployment dropped from 14.8 to 6.7 in December & 6.3 in January.

On a side, we're losing..............Our REAL GDP performance is one of the lowest in the world now and job growth has weakened. Nice job Democrats. Even if the election was one fair & square look what you did.
You're on crack. Unemployment was around 4.7 when Trump was inagurated. Not that either he or Biden was responsible for the jobs' situations.

You're on crack. Unemployment was around 4.7 when Trump was inagurated. Not that either he or Biden was responsible for the jobs' situations.

I just mentioned how the Biden admin. is a BIG lie and you followed that up with another LIE.

How old are you? Just curious.

"Since I took office in January, we’ve had the fastest drop in unemployment in a single year — and the most jobs added in the first 11 months of a year.
America is on the move once again."
The stupid public continues to accept numbers that are being generated on the value of the dollar from 2 years ago. Reevaluate all the numbers according to the new value of the dollar unit none of them hold. They are full 30% off the Mark.

you're right. I apologize. Trump also was potus when the US had the largest rise in unemployment since the great depression.

All you had to say is you're a coward, it's useless to spin otherwise.

you're right. I apologize. Trump also was potus when the US had the largest rise in unemployment since the great depression.
Oh you mean the pandemic closures?
Is it possible that you're so dishonest not to mention it? I mean we all know that you know what caused it and it had nothing to do with the white house..... Oh and while we're at it why don't you also mention that the so-called fastest drop in unemployment was actually just a psuedo-recovery due to pandemic reopenings and not actually a true unemployment number. That would require some honesty however.

Is it possible that you're so dishonest not to mention it? I mean we all know that you know what caused it and it had nothing to do with the white house..... Oh and while we're at it why don't you also mention that the so-called fastest drop in unemployment was actually just a psuedo-recovery due to pandemic reopenings and not actually a true unemployment number. That would require some honesty however.
yes you are dishonest.

But Trump didn't cause covid (neither did Fauci, and the chinese did not intentionally let it loose). Biden didn't cause the recovery. Both Carter and Reagan had left office by the time the fed's interest rate assault on inflation fully succeeded. W didn't cause the real estate bubble (nor did he move to deflate it before it burst) and Obama wasn't the sole cause of the recovery. And it took WWII for FDR to fully nationalize the economy.

yes you are dishonest.

But Trump didn't cause covid (neither did Fauci, and the chinese did not intentionally let it loose). Biden didn't cause the recovery. Both Carter and Reagan had left office by the time the fed's interest rate assault on inflation fully succeeded. W didn't cause the real estate bubble (nor did he move to deflate it before it burst) and Obama wasn't the sole cause of the recovery. And it took WWII for FDR to fully nationalize the economy.

BWAHAHAH.....this is your answer?

NPR???? Non-truth-telling Pricks and Rapists?

That's how life is today I guess, real life gone Hollywood juiced. I'm starting to wonder if someone inside Supertramp has certain abilities anyway ;) ...Mirror image.
717tV+IiZFL._SL1200__465_465_int.jpg

Last edited:
Yeah Trump shut her down. But that was actually the right thing to do. Covid is not his fault.
He was forced to by the legislature they would have assassinated him literally in front of a goddamn firing squad if he didn't do it and they knew God damn good and well what was going to happen to the economy after that too. So the O P's stupid opinion has nothing to do with real economic policy just happenstance and the misapplication of information following that.

He was forced to by the legislature they would have assassinated him literally in front of a goddamn firing squad if he didn't do it and they knew God damn good and well what was going to happen to the economy after that too. So the O P's stupid opinion has nothing to do with real economic policy just happenstance and the misapplication of information following that.

I agree with all of that, less the stupid opinion part you use loosely, where's the opinion?

If you've ever seen one of President Donald Trump's posts on Twitter (who hasn't?), you've probably seen some of Dan Scavino Jr.'s work.

[snip]

At the time of his hiring in 2015, Trump had just over 6 million followers on his personal Twitter account. Today, Scavino and Trump both use the account to communicate directly to 61 million followers.

Forum List

Back