Signs of the resistance

So now you want another war, congrats.
So now you want another war, congrats.
Seems Biden does

Not wanting war. Just understanding we have no choice. The enemies of democracy are always at war against those of us who want people rule instead of totalitarianism.

Seems Biden does

Heads of our govt. always want wars that is why Trump increased military activity in Africa during his term while claiming to be a president of peace.

Do you fucking even understand how dangerous that will be pissing these homicidal maniacs off more than they are. They all look like their shitting razor blades already
The problem is they will not stop where they are they will just keep expanding. They have to be stopped, like a mad dog killing sheep, once they get the taste of blood they will not stop killing.

I hope we stay the fuck out of it. We gave them A trillion dollars worth of support for 20 years A d it did no good whatsoever.
I agree that our government needs to rethink there overall strategy in these conflicts. They seem to keep making the same mistakes since Vietnam.

The problem is they will not stop where they are they will just keep expanding. They have to be stopped, like a mad dog killing sheep, once they get the taste of blood they will not stop killing.
They have 600 aircraft................600k weapons.....................Full ammo...........................American uniforms and tactical gear......................Good Luck

I agree that our government needs to rethink there overall strategy in these conflicts. They seem to keep making the same mistakes since Vietnam.
Our over all strategy needs to be "not my circus, not my monkeys".

I have been accused of a hit and run fallacy in this thread w/o explanation, which, to be fair, is true.

I tire of bullshit propaganda, and folks that just read it w/o question.

Did the US Support the Growth of ISIS-K in Afghanistan?

Regional players have long accused the US of supporting the group with midnight helicopter transport into Afghanistan.
by Alexander Rubinstein

Why Russia Exaggerates Islamic State’s Presence in Afghanistan​

The notion that the United States is facilitating the rise of ISIS in Afghanistan resonates powerfully within Russia.

" . . . Later that month, Lavrov had more to say on the issue: “According to our data, the IS[IS] presence in northern and eastern Afghanistan is rather serious. There are already thousands of gunmen.”

“We are alarmed as, unfortunately, the US and NATO military in Afghanistan makes every effort to silence and deny [ISIS’s presence in Afghanistan],” he added.

These mysterious dead-of-night helicopter flights even raised the eyebrows of the fallen US puppet government. All the way back in May 2017, a local official in the Sar-e-Pul province said two military helicopters landed in the dead of night.

“According to the report we have received from the 2nd Battalion of the Afghan National Army, which fights on the first line of the battle in Sar-e-Pul, two military helicopters landed in a stronghold of the enemy at 8pm last Thursday,” Mohammad Zahir Wahdat, the governor of the province, told Afghan media.

Following Lavrov’s comments in 2018, General John Nicholson, the commander of NATO’s mission in Afghanistan, said that Russia was exaggerating the threat of ISIS in Afghanistan. “We see a narrative that’s being used that grossly exaggerates the number of Isis [Islamic State group] fighters here,” Gen. Nicholson told the BBC. “This narrative then is used as a justification for the Russians to legitimize the actions of the Taliban.

This talking point was reinforced by Navy Captain Tom Gresbeck, the public affairs director of NATO’s Afghanistan mission, who said that US forces have “no evidence of any significant migration of IS-K foreign fighters. We see local fighters who switch allegiances to join ISIS for various reasons, but the Russian narrative grossly exaggerates the numbers of ISIS fighters that are in the country.”

It appears that this week, the United States may be forced to eat its words. , , , "

Last edited:

Forum List

Back