Signing in to USMB

The Professor

Diamond Member
Mar 4, 2011
I have to sign in every time I exit USMB and return. What is going on? Is anyone else having this same problem? How do I resolve it?

Next time you log in, make sure you check the tiny box below your password "Stay logged in":
upload_2018-3-21_16-30-27.png

Next time you log in, make sure you check the tiny box below your password "Stay logged in":
View attachment 183910

I was here early this morning and this site had spam threads in Chinese and my phone for awhile was putting all the ads in Chinese, so FYI.

Also other posters were complaining they were being logged out and had to log back in.

Tomorrow for take out can we have Italian or French instead of the usual Chinese or Russian spam?

I haven't had that problem. The Chinese thing was an eye opener this morning, though

I have had the same problem even with checking the stay logged on box. And the first time I logged on today the active topics were in Chinese. The rest of the page was in English.

It was spammers, nothing more. We get spammers all the time, every day. These were just looking to sell fake diplomas to unsuspecting, non-Chinese reading people. :19:

If you get any of the amazon gift card popups, I'd appreciate it if you'd PM me a screen shot of it with the link it redirects you to. Admin has been blocking them and when doing so (updating the software), it's probably causing all of us to have to sign in again.

It's been happening since last night. I have never intentionally signed out in over five years but had to "sign in" yesterday and again today.

I have had the same problem even with checking the stay logged on box. And the first time I logged on today the active topics were in Chinese. The rest of the page was in English.

The thing about getting the page in Chinese is ---- an hour later you feel like posting again.

:pinkygirly:

It's been happening since last night. I have never intentionally signed out in over five years but had to "sign in" yesterday and again today.

Yep, as members send me screen shots of the redirect links from the amazon gift card popups, admin is working behind the scenes to find why they keep reappearing. To update the website block list, they probably have to force a log off/log in type thing.

My settings kill all cookies when I close the browser, so gotta sign in every time.

I have to sign in every time I exit USMB and return. What is going on? Is anyone else having this same problem? How do I resolve it?

I ran to this kind of problem time to time then it resolved by itself but I’m already used to it.

Sometimes it kicks me out for a second or 2 ( my whole screen is black) then put me back in automatically. Then I cannot see what I’m typing in my screen. I post it anyway just to test my skills ( just kidding). Get out from that thread come back again. Everything is there and back to normal.

The one that is really scary since last week is big note taking over my whole screen...... You win something from blah blah blah.
Then I cannot get out from USMB but to press to press OK. I do not press OK. I just swipe it off go to my cellphone settings to clear the bug. Come back in again........ back to normal. This happened once since this morning and at least 2 or 3x last week.

Yep, as members send me screen shots of the redirect links from the amazon gift card popups, admin is working behind the scenes to find why they keep reappearing. To update the website block list, they probably have to force a log off/log in type thing.

Forgive my dementia Aye but I just remember I’m still having a problem posting pictures. Even after following your instructions.

Every time I pressed post a picture it gives me a note ..... *Profile missing Create Tapatalk account*.

I create account then gives me note. That name has been taken.

Forum List

Back