Sign the petition to take down the monuments to a klansman

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Sign the Petition

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

Despicable racists should not be exalted in our society.

Of course democrooks make heroes out of traitors like bradley manning, rapists like Bill Clinton, murderers like Ted Kennedy, so a klansman doesn't stack up all that bad in their "minds" I suppose.

Sign the Petition

To remove the name of the late Senator and Ku Klux Klan member Robert Byrd from the public space, road ways and government buildings (including schools).

Of course democrooks make heroes out of traitors like bradley manning, rapists like Bill Clinton, murderers like Ted Kennedy, so a klansman doesn't stack up all that bad in their "minds" I suppose.

very good point.

I'm not sure there is an argument to be made by the left against this.

Muhammed was a slave owner....I am still trying to figure out why he gets a pass from the tearing down of all memorializations of any slave owners.

My only conclusion is that Muhammed had brown skin...so he gets a pass.

Nah, just Trump from his Tower:

hqdefault.jpg

Sign the Petition

very good point.

Muhammed was a slave owner....I am still trying to figure out why he gets a pass from the tearing down of all memorializations of any slave owners.

I agree. We should tear down every statue of Muhhamed in the world.

Done.

Sign the Petition

That's fine....how do the people of West Virginia think about your idea?

Sign the Petition

very good point.

I agree. We should tear down every statue of Muhhamed in the world.

Done.
:rofl: :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

You, sir, just won the Internet today!

Sign the Petition

They probably will not like it. That would mean they have to rename almost everything in the state except the airport in Charleston, which was named for Check Yeager.

Sign the Petition

They probably will not like it. That would mean they have to rename almost everything in the state except the airport in Charleston, which was named for Check Yeager.
Exactly, because the only thing they cared about was all the pork he brought to the state.

Sign the Petition

That airport blows.

Sign the Petition

very good point.

No, it's because the Mo worshippers slit your throat for pointing out his past. And the left are just chicken shit cowards.

Sign the Petition

That airport blows.

What do expect? It is the only flat ground in the whole state and they had to blow off several mountain tops to build it!

Rename everything after Joe Manchin or somebody. Most of us will forget the old name in a few years. :dunno:

the whole "I'm offended so that statue needs to be removed" is bullshit.
But not until all traces of Robert Byrd are removed.
So...you don't feel that it's the call of those who either created or maintained the monument?

The Charlottesville statue was taken down based on a vote of the Charlottesville City Council.

the whole "I'm offended so that statue needs to be removed" is bullshit.
But not until all traces of Robert Byrd are removed.
So...you don't feel that it's the call of those who either created or maintained the monument?

The Charlottesville statue was taken down based on a vote of the Charlottesville City Council.
And we the people are offended by Byrd. Why are you not offended by the KKK? Uh?

Forum List

Back