Sick of Obama!

I'm sick of Bush. No, I'm not sick of the Obamafest. It has been a long time coming.

Perhaps they should make an Obama channel? The amount of coverage he has got is crazy. I didn't vote for him but he is the President and I wish him well. Right now I'm just wishing the 24/7 coverage would stop.

Some older people at work told me the coverage was similar to JFK. I just have never seen such coverage and media praise. It is almost like they are worshiping him.

No, they are not just words.

They are ideals.

Something we have lacked for the last eight years.

We had worthy ideals. Our ideal was to see the opportunity of equality and freedom brought to the world. Not just Podunk, Illinois, where it's taken for granted anyway.

I think that's about the most worthy ideal there is.

What's Obama's idea? Oh yeah. World Peace. Well, good luck with that buddy, if you aren't willing to fight for it.

And in my idealogy the President will ask a number of things: Is this right? Will the country be better off if it happens? Do I actually have the authority to do this? Can we pay for this? Will the benefit of the program be worth the cost? What are the unintended consequences? etc etc.

The real irony about your "idealogy" is that you are fully supporting programs that will not and cannot work.

Dear God in Heaven. Why the hell did you not ask such question of Bush after he decided Bin Laden was not a concern of his, and went after Iraq?

Perhaps they should make an Obama channel? The amount of coverage he has got is crazy. I didn't vote for him but he is the President and I wish him well. Right now I'm just wishing the 24/7 coverage would stop.

Some older people at work told me the coverage was similar to JFK. I just have never seen such coverage and media praise. It is almost like they are worshiping him.

It's insane. You'd think *CHRIST* had returned... but he HASN'T. The GUSHING... the DRIVEL.... the SLOBBERING and KISSING OF ASS.... it's fucking DISGUSTING... :cuckoo:

Well the stinking party is over now. tomorrow the real world is going to kick in and all the soaring speeches and BULL SHIT are going to be OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW! You want see a partisan HACK? You just watch.... you ain't seen NOTHING yet.... work together my ass.

It's insane. You'd think *CHRIST* had returned... but he HASN'T. The GUSHING... the DRIVEL.... the SLOBBERING and KISSING OF ASS.... it's fucking DISGUSTING... :cuckoo:

Well the stinking party is over now. tomorrow the real world is going to kick in and all the soaring speeches and BULL SHIT are going to be OUT THE FUCKING WINDOW! You want see a partisan HACK? You just watch.... you ain't seen NOTHING yet.... work together my ass.

:clap2:

Maybe you should move to china, they seem to censor him there. :lol: All the other countries in the world seem to have the same problem (he is covered in all the media there).

The progams I support will work. It has been shown as such.

The left failed by creating welfare and public housing. The right failed by supporting wasteful military adventures and huge deficits. Hopefully, both sides will now see the error of their ways.

I agree with you where the left has failed, I don't think the right failed because of their "adventures" as you call them but could definitely have handled them differently and more aggressively.

Get used to it man... These people are going to orgasm over him everyday...that is unless he fails to promote their liberal agenda... If he doesn't do that they will turn on him in a heartbeat.

In this day in age when all we hear is equality, and don't judge a person by their race etc..., it sure seems like a big deal is being made of his race... Do you think Hillary would have gotten this much attention?

So so so true... Who cares what color he is. I do think it should be pointed out that a first black president was elected but only once and not a million times.
If Tiger Woods ran for president, he might win and the first thing he would tell his campaign to do is stfu about him being black and go on with the man's politics.
In fact, Tiger pointed out that Obama is not a "black" president but multiracial. Probably because he realized that he himself is multiracial and shouldn't fail to recognize his european heritage. Obama seems to be perfectly happy as describing himself as "black" when he is not.
If he were to say he was black to black people in Africa or America, they always laugh and snicker because he is what they call "colored".
Again, like Martin Luther King said, he hoped they would be judged "not by the color of their skin but by the content of their character."

Last edited:

I don't like cussing but I like your message and truer words were never spoken

Here in NM Comcast has started one...yippie...I hope it tanks.

I agree with you where the left has failed, I don't think the right failed because of their "adventures" as you call them but could definitely have handled them differently and more aggressively.

Reagan and Bush are responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

Reagan spent billions for obsolete weapons systems like battleships, and Bush wasted billions in Iraq.

Reagan and Bush are responsible for 90% of the National Debt.

Reagan spent billions for obsolete weapons systems like battleships, and Bush wasted billions in Iraq.

So hussein's solution to over spending is more spending, the likes of amounts we've never seen before? Great idea. I do the same thing myself. When ever I'm over budget and broke, I just spend a shit load more money I don't have. Don't you?

So hussein's solution to over spending is more spending, the likes of amounts we've never seen before? Great idea. I do the same thing myself. When ever I'm over budget and broke, I just spend a shit load more money I don't have. Don't you?

If the money is spent on improving American infrastructure and moving us toward energy independence, why not?

It's better than wasting billions in Iraq.

If the money is spent on improving American infrastructure and moving us toward energy independence, why not?

It's better than wasting billions in Iraq.

Agreed it's better than wasting it in Iraq, but I don't understand how it's all going to work. It's like... we're going to SPEND our way out of DEBT? Gee... can I do that too?

Forum List

Back