Sicario

sealybobo

Diamond Member
Jun 5, 2008
Michigan
This movie had some really good scenes. Josh brolin, benecio del toro. It shows what a shit hole mexico is. Best scene is when del toro catches up to the drug cartel leader and their family. I don't want to spoil it so pretty good. I give it 2.5 stars out of 4. Maybe 3.

Mexico is the future for America. The top 1% have all the money in mexico too.

How many damn kids did James Brolin have? He must have gotten free delivery while working on Marcus Welby M.D.

This movie had some really good scenes. Josh brolin, benecio del toro. It shows what a shit hole mexico is. Best scene is when del toro catches up to the drug cartel leader and their family. I don't want to spoil it so pretty good. I give it 2.5 stars out of 4. Maybe 3.

I was kind of disappointed in Sicario. I thought there would be more to it than what happened. Don't get me wrong. It was a good movie, just expected a little more.

I was kind of disappointed in Sicario. I thought there would be more to it than what happened. Don't get me wrong. It was a good movie, just expected a little more.
Yup. It lacked something but it was well worth the $1.50 Redbox charge.

Forum List

Back