Sibelius Shuts Down CW's Vampire Diaries

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
th

Maybe she didn't like the show. Or The Originals either. :mad:
But outgoing HHS Secretary & Wiccan High Priestess Kathleen Sibelius served Bonanza Productions with a federal injunction, requiring that they enroll their vampires in Obamacare or be fined $992,763,258.13 in anticipation of uninsured healthcare costs stemming from the vampires' rampant blood-related health issues.

Sibelius said, "Let the word go forth this day that the people's justice was done here. No longer will citizen taxpayers be forced to pay for Klaus Mikaelson's high blood pressure or Rebekah Mikaelson's hepatitis-C or Marcel's sickle cell anemia or Elijah Mikaelson's HIV. Klaus will be forced to forego any saltyand/or spicy Cajun foods or risk imprisonment. If I see him in Drago's, Commander's Palace, Brennan's, Acme Oyster House or Voodoo BBQ one more time, his ass is mine." -

See more at: HHS Shuts Down Popular Vampire Shows On CW

I know this isn't a form of censorship per se but it's gonna cost the New Orleans economy tens of millions of dollars. Think that will put a kink in Landieu's chances for re-election? Or Rep Richmond, the only Democrat in the House from there? Does she realize the possible effects of her decision? :eusa_whistle:

Next she will go after Zombies....
They are covered under Obamacare...And they all have pre existing conditions and will crash the system.

th

But outgoing HHS Secretary & Wiccan High Priestess Kathleen Sibelius served Bonanza Productions with a federal injunction, requiring that they enroll their vampires in Obamacare or be fined $992,763,258.13 in anticipation of uninsured healthcare costs stemming from the vampires' rampant blood-related health issues.

Sibelius said, "Let the word go forth this day that the people's justice was done here. No longer will citizen taxpayers be forced to pay for Klaus Mikaelson's high blood pressure or Rebekah Mikaelson's hepatitis-C or Marcel's sickle cell anemia or Elijah Mikaelson's HIV. Klaus will be forced to forego any saltyand/or spicy Cajun foods or risk imprisonment. If I see him in Drago's, Commander's Palace, Brennan's, Acme Oyster House or Voodoo BBQ one more time, his ass is mine." -

I know this isn't a form of censorship per se but it's gonna cost the New Orleans economy tens of millions of dollars. Think that will put a kink in Landieu's chances for re-election? Or Rep Richmond, the only Democrat in the House from there? Does she realize the possible effects of her decision? :eusa_whistle:

I can't believe you believed this!

You know you're crazy when even Katz realizes it.

th

Much ado about nothing.

Forum List

Back