Shutting Down the lie About a Democratic Plantation

After 100 years on the Republican plantation we were still facing Jim Crow. Lynchings. Convict leasing. Contract selling. Restrictive covenants. Exclusion from unions and good paying jobs. Redlining. Voter suppression.. Equal Protection under the law. I can keep going.
You should, that list of lies is impressive, what else can you make up?

After 100 years on the Republican plantation we were still facing Jim Crow. Lynchings. Convict leasing. Contract selling. Restrictive covenants. Exclusion from unions and good paying jobs. Redlining. Voter suppression.. Equal Protection under the law. I can keep going.
Stop deflecting. Dems have ruled blacks and the areas they live in for 75 years and...now run away and hide.

Next I'll ask the OP why Democrats in Dem run states and Dem run cities have sent millions of black men to Dem run prisons after arresting them with Dem run police and convicting them in Dem run courts.

OH SNAP!

Stop deflecting. Dems have ruled blacks and the areas they live in for 75 years and...now run away and hide.
No deflection exceptt yours. Republicans have controlled states and Washington. Furthermore, on the local level, Republicans run for office. They lose because their policies suck.

Next I'll ask the OP why Democrats in Dem run states and Dem run cities have sent millions of black men to Dem run prisons after arresting them with Dem run police and convicting them in Dem run courts.

OH SNAP!
Most police aren't democrats, the majority of states are run by republicans. The republican party is the party that cheers when a cop shoots unarmed blacks. This is pathetic. We know that things would be worse for blackks if republicans had total control. That's why republicans lose.

Last edited:
The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Alen West ran his mouth as do many right wing whites here do. But:

Allen West demands apology from Roland; Roland DESTROYS Allen West.​

Slavery didn't really take off in America until the 60s not 1619. And black folks didn't replace whites until later in that century into the 1700s. I see your only focus tends to fall short of many aspects. Strange world we live in.

Slavery didn't really take off in America until the 60s not 1619. And black folks didn't replace whites until later in that century into the 1700s. I see your only focus tends to fall short of many aspects. Strange world we live in.

Don't watch the videos on that channel, it'll hurt your narrative. Hahaha

Bullshit. I really wish those like you would quit tryiing this. This is about America and whites were never slaves here. Your only focus is to deny. This thread is not about slavery. It's about a racist claim made by republicans because blacks don't vote republican.

The racist history of the Democratic party is well documented. The Democratic Party was founded in 1828. Slavery had been in this country since at least 1619. Slavery existed for 209 years before the democratic party was created. Republicans today love telling blacks how the Democratic Party was pro-slavery and how it was the Republican Party that freed the slaves. There is a lot modern republicans choose not to tell young blacks as they try luring blacks into supporting a move back into Jim Crow.

Alen West ran his mouth as do many right wing whites here do. But:

Allen West demands apology from Roland; Roland DESTROYS Allen West.​

boring-meeting1-M.jpg

Republican%20Civil%20Rights%20Accomplishments-L.jpg

White%20Slaves-S.jpg

2023-10-19%20High%20School%20Graduation-XL.jpg

Last edited:
Don't watch the videos on that channel, it'll hurt your narrative. Hahaha
Unfortunately for you I have watched some of these videos. But since only 400,000 Africans were shipped here TO AMERICA, deniers like yourself are unable to answer the question of how that 400,000 became 4 million. So don't bring that accomodationist/apologist bs here.

Bullshit. I really wish those like you would quit tryiing this. This is about America and whites were never slaves here. Your only focus is to deny. This thread is not about slavery. It's about a racist claim made by republicans because blacks don't vote republican.
You brought up slavery

One thing is for sure. Blacks are a lot smarter than these tards. Blacks know exactly how much the Republicans hate them.
They're playing their standard all-or-nothing game here.

They point to (what they consider to be) racism from the Democrats, and pretend that it completely erases/eliminates/justifies everything that they say or do.

The obvious fact they're avoiding is that both conditions can exist simultaneously. The existence of one does not preclude the existence of the other.

We're a thousand miles from "an honest conversation on race", and this is a perfect example of why.

It is truly bizarre how the tards keep bringing up the far right racist past of the Democratic Party of long ago, and attempt to create linkage to the liberal Democratic Party of today.

I mean, this is a level of profound stupidity which takes one's breath away.

The KKK was, is, and always will be a far right Christian terrorist organization.

nazi-confederate-2.jpg

HONK IF YOU LOVE OBAMA!
Democrats-L.jpg

Black%20slave%20owner-M.jpg

2023-10-19%20High%20School%20Graduation-XL.jpg

They're playing their standard all-or-nothing game here.

They point to (what they consider to be) racism from the Democrats, and pretend that it completely erases/eliminates/justifies everything that they say or do.

The obvious fact they're avoiding is that both conditions can exist simultaneously. The existence of one does not preclude the existence of the other.

We're a thousand miles from "an honest conversation on race", and this is a perfect example of why.
It's all retarded. The people that use the word racism are retarded. Just a bunch of programed retards. They search Google for answers like me going to a Muslim to learn how to be a Satanist. Just a bunch of bitches that want control and power and a pat on the back. It'll never end until they get complete control, but that'll never happen because nobody ever in the history of world has complete control. Islam tries, but it's failing in small points. Call them racist and then go get a Starbucks.

It's all retarded. The people that use the word racism are retarded. Just a bunch of programed retards. They search Google for answers like me going to a Muslim to learn how to be a Satanist. Just a bunch of bitches that want control and power and a pat on the back. It'll never end until they get complete control, but that'll never happen because nobody ever in the history of world has complete control. Islam tries, but it's failing in small points. Call them racist and then go get a Starbucks.
Like many words, "racist" has been so overused by both ends that it pretty much means nothing now.

And as with everything else, everyone is screaming, and no one is listening, or looking in the mirror.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back