Shut the fuck up Al

Rambunctious

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Jan 19, 2010
Why does a tax cheat have his own show on NBC? Why isn't he being charged with tax fraud? Why is he allowed anywhere near the white house? Why does anyone even give him the time of day? Why is he always sticking his nose in other folks business? I want to see this piece of shit in an orange jump suit and off of NBC. I write NBC every day and will continue to write them until he is fired. I would like it if more people would do the same. It's time to fight back against this bullshit once and for all. The silent scared GOP won't speak up so it's up to us.

Remember Marion Barry? Blacks have a problem with integrity. They don't like whites abusing power, but they vote for a man like Barry after he was proven to be a corrupt and vile man. NO PROBLEM! Still, blacks murder each other in huge numbers, too bad white cops aren't held to that same lax standard in the black community...it's RACISM. Al Sharpton is a race hustler with a long criminal history himself. Why can't blacks find better examples than these jerks?

Forum List

Back