Shows you loved years ago, tried watching again and you wonder why you ever liked it

Mork & Mindy

Any show produced by Stephen J Cannell, except Rockford Files.
I still like Mork & Mindy. One time, so the story goes, the writers got so irked at Robin Williams (he used to as lib a lot) that they handed in a script in one page. It said, “Mork does his thing.”

The Rockford Files was very entertaining.

As for Cannell, i am a bit embarrassed that I used to like The A Team. But I enjoyed The Greatesf American Hero.

I still like Mork & Mindy. One time, so the story goes, the writers got so irked at Robin Williams (he used to as lib a lot) that they handed in a script in one page. It said, “Mork does his thing.”

The Rockford Files was very entertaining.

As for Cannell, i am a bit embarrassed that I used to like The A Team. But I enjoyed The Greatesf American Hero.
I loved the Rockford Files, I was probably the perfect age for it. (10 - 15)
To my knowledge it is only available streaming on "Ad-TV"... like Roku Channel, Tubi etc. where there are a solid 20 ads per show. Can't do that.
I have wondered what would I think of if I saw it again now

I must be in the minority because my feelings have not changed about what I loved to watch back in the day. Heck, for almost a year now, I have been watching Sesame Street clips, but a good deal of them are from when I wasn't even born yet. Northern Calloway (David) is the reason for my chronic interest.

Northern_Calloway.jpg

God bless you always!!!

Holly (a girl who will forever love the late beautiful precious masterpiece of a gentleman)

Forum List

Back