Showing Loving Compassion: Roger Stone To Headline 'Rally Against Political Violence' At White House

Steve_McGarrett

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2013
Last edited:
Maybe there is something the Second Amendment people can do about Trump, maybe there is, I dunno.

A rally by people that support this piece of shit against violence is like a rally by Putin against leaders of countries that poison their own citizens to death.

If you're in the area tomorrow, come out and show your support for the cause, our Constitution loving compassionate president, and American patriot Roger Stone. On a side note, the rally should be called 'Rally Against Liberal Violence'. Let us pray that Roger and the others will be spared violence from the left.
Steve McRacist posting on "love and compassion" is like Michael Moore posting "How to stay slim and svelte" :lol:

"On a side note" he's also completely ignorant of the distinction between "Liberal" and "left", conflating them in two headbutting sentences. Let alone "Constitution loving compassionate President". :lmao:

Maybe there is something the Second Amendment people can do about Trump, maybe there is, I dunno.

:rofl: :clap2:

If there is, he'll pay for their legal fees, I promise. Because there used to be consequences; they'd be carried out on a stretcher.

Oh and also, knock the hell.

LOL this thread is like some sort of insider Right wing Joke ...all my post removed because they were instances of Right wing calls for violence LOL

go ahead wing nuts masturbation time about "Liberal violence" without fear of any reality intruding
...hell this very post is going to be censored so the wing nuts can be safe to condemn "violence"

If you're in the area tomorrow, come out and show your support for the cause, our Constitution loving compassionate president, and American patriot Roger Stone. On a side note, the rally should be called 'Rally Against Liberal Violence'. Let us pray that Roger and the others will be spared violence from the left.
Steve McRacist posting on "love and compassion" is like Michael Moore posting "How to stay slim and svelte" :lol:

"On a side note" he's also completely ignorant of the distinction between "Liberal" and "left", conflating them in two headbutting sentences. Let alone "Constitution loving compassionate President". :lmao:
That Fucking asshole got all my Posts censored ...the claim my posts showcasing Right wing total Tolerance and use of Violence were "off topic trolling" is absurd LOL

the wing nut melted ...triggered by my posts LOL a Rally against Political Violence led by Roger Stone is like Colonel Sanders leading a Fucking Protest against "fried chicken eating"

• Banned

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/roger-stone-headline-sunday-rally-against-political-violence/#disqus_thread

Wish I was in the area.
I do too. Violence by the left is escalating at a substantial rate and it must be addressed. The left will not. Their motto is 'Resist'!

www.thegatewaypundit.com/2017/06/roger-stone-headline-sunday-rally-against-political-violence/#disqus_thread

Wish I was in the area.
I do too. Violence by the left is escalating at a substantial rate and it must be addressed. The left will not. Their motto is 'Resist'!

We have been taking the high road and turning the other cheek since Reagan was POTUS. It's time for a new strategy.

That's one of the many things I like about President Trump, he doesn't suffer left wing fools gladly.

LOL this thread is like some sort of insider Right wing Joke ...all my post removed because they were instances of Right wing calls for violence LOL

go ahead wing nuts masturbation time about "Liberal violence" without fear of any reality intruding
...hell this very post is going to be censored so the wing nuts can be safe to condemn "violence"

What is wrong with you?

Ah yeah, someone here has been triggered, and his name rhymes with slyrone coughdrop..
The only one triggered was a wing nut Boy bitch LOL: and you ...in any case to keep my post topical

It appears to me that someone like Roger Stone who is on record as wanting to murder Hillary Clinton is an ODD CHOICE to lead an anti Violence rally :Lol

Large type, bold face, name-calling, yeah you are triggered alright. Better wipe the spittle off the screen before it causes damage.

We have been taking the high road and turning the other cheek since Reagan was POTUS. It's time for a new strategy.

That's one of the many things I like about President Trump, he doesn't suffer left wing fools gladly.
No you are simply lying ...its very odd to hear the violence prone Right wing whining about politcal violence

Whose Violence?

Incidents of far-right terror have no doubt increased with Trump’s election, but you don’t have to look far to see they’ve been happening at a steady tick for many years. There were the murders committed by Dylann Roof in 2015. There was the foiled Bowling Green massacre — not the one made up by Kelly Anne Conway a few months ago, but the one where a white supremacist planned to go on a murderous rampage of African Americans and Jews. There was the burning down of a mosque in Joplin, Missouri, and the shooting of six people in a Sikh temple, both in 2012 and only a few days apart.

No you are simply lying ...its very odd to hear the violence prone Right wing whining about politcal violence

Whose Violence?

Incidents of far-right terror have no doubt increased with Trump’s election, but you don’t have to look far to see they’ve been happening at a steady tick for many years. There were the murders committed by Dylann Roof in 2015. There was the foiled Bowling Green massacre — not the one made up by Kelly Anne Conway a few months ago, but the one where a white supremacist planned to go on a murderous rampage of African Americans and Jews. There was the burning down of a mosque in Joplin, Missouri, and the shooting of six people in a Sikh temple, both in 2012 and only a few days apart.

Why Does the Far Right Hold a Near-Monopoly on Political Violence?

images

Last edited:

Whose Violence?

Did I say anything about violence you illiterate buffoon?

Forum List

Back