Should welfare recipients be banned from having a TV, computer, or cell phone

[

Turning off a tv or not buying youngster cell phones is sound parenting and not what the op suggested.

Allowing these kids the ability to keep up is a solid priority

So playing with a cell phone or watching tv is "keeping up?" The kids should be doing their schoolwork.

You don't know how any parent parents. I don't assume the worst just because people need help.

Of course, because making them even less well-off and less connected to the world is going to really help them find a job and get off welfare.

TV does not help one get a job. But chances are people on assistance already had a TV but cable and internet service should be considered luxuries.

When I was in a position where I had to cut back on expenses cable TV was the first thing to go.

Some cell phones are cheaper than land lines so I don't really have a problem as long as we're not paying for smart phones with expensive data plans.

Look

The issue is this.....Poor people do not suffer enough in this country

They will never want to be wealthy unless they are suffering

Of course, because making them even less well-off and less connected to the world is going to really help them find a job and get off welfare.

TV does not help one get a job. But chances are people on assistance already had a TV but cable and internet service should be considered luxuries.

When I was in a position where I had to cut back on expenses cable TV was the first thing to go.

Some cell phones are cheaper than land lines so I don't really have a problem as long as we're not paying for smart phones with expensive data plans.

TV can help, news reports about areas of the economy or country that have jobs... or don't... Jerry Springer ads for technical training schools... :D

[
Computers, TVs, cellphones and other electronic stuff is available at very low costs. Should an unemployed be forbidden to apply for a job online though a second hand PC is offered for 50 bucks next door? And what if electronics are banned and alcohol not?

PC for 50 bucks?? Ok but the broadband costs like $30 a month. THINK

HAHAHA. Why should they want a job when working white people give them free housing and food and health care.?

I don't mind them having a cellphone or what not, it's all that FOOD they're eating that pisses me off!!!!

HAHAHA. Why should they want a job when working white people give them free housing and food and health care.?

Blacks don't pay taxes? My black neighbors are getting a free pass?

Drop the charade and just proclaim your superiority over blacks.

Idiots like you give the right an unwarranted bad name.

Ooooh, you mean only the non white recipients.

Idiot

I don't mind them having a cellphone or what not, it's all that FOOD they're eating that pisses me off!!!!

Nothing pisses me off like a fat poor person

What ever happened to the skin and bones look?

Look

The issue is this.....Poor people do not suffer enough in this country

They will never want to be wealthy unless they are suffering

Not having a TV or cell phone is NOT suffering.

What a fucking drama queen

Neither is Air Conditioning
What is wrong with poor people sweating?

I grew up without air conditioning and I survived.

What exactly is your definition of suffering anyway not having a 5 dollar latte every morning?

Oh wait using single ply toilet paper now THAT is suffering.

I'll say it again

Fucking drama queen

Ooooh, you mean only the non white recipients.

Idiot

ShotSpudders after a heart attack.....

racism-sometimes-its-bad.jpg

What exactly is your definition of suffering anyway not having a 5 dollar latte every morning?

I'll say it again

Fucking drama queen

Me too and no remote controls either

We are too soft on our poor people. Only through suffering will they see the errors of their ways

[
Computers, TVs, cellphones and other electronic stuff is available at very low costs. Should an unemployed be forbidden to apply for a job online though a second hand PC is offered for 50 bucks next door? And what if electronics are banned and alcohol not?

PC for 50 bucks?? Ok but the broadband costs like $30 a month. THINK

THINK

are you even capable of that?....

I'll say it again

Fucking drama queen

RW are you being a drama Queen again?.....i cant leave you anywhere.....

I'll say it again

Fucking drama queen

RW are you being a drama Queen again?.....i cant leave you anywhere.....

Drama?

I'm all in on making poor people suffer

Dickens had it right. I don't see a cell phone...Do you?

BlogDickens.jpg

Last edited:

Forum List

Back