Should we nuke Iran and the Arab countries in the Middle East and then colonize them..

Nuke Iran and the Arabs

• Total voters
They were run out of the middle east 6,000 years ago asshole. They just got their property back in 1947...courtesy of the United Nations. You see, Hitler & Stalin weren't the first to try genocide on the Jews.
Who told you they were run out of the ME 6k years ago? The Ashkenazi Jews are from Europe not the ME

The Ashkenazi Jews aren't the only Jews in Israel, dumbass.
Who said they were?

umm let me think...that would be your dumb ass!

What did I win?
You won the dumbass of the year award. When did I say Ashkenazi Jews were the only Jews in Israel dumbass? Do you have a quote?

This is what you always do, it's hysterical. You provide entertainment. I give you that.

Nobody told me, sonny.

Palestine - RationalWiki

Israeli-Palestinian conflict

Terrorists lurking in the hills. Watch out for clubs and slingshots!
While the Israeli experiment has been largely successful as a refuge and nation for Jews, there still remain some "issues" regarding the mostly Muslim Palestinian Arabs who were expelled in 1948 and are now refugees, those who remained within Israel proper that live as full citizens of Israel with equal rights, albeit with a restricted ability to reunite with relatives outside, and those who found themselves militarily occupied in 1967.

Israel finds itself, to this day, racked with internal strife, as Palestinian militant organizations continue to resist Israeli settlement of the West Bank accompanied by the expulsion of the Palestinians whose houses are demolished, and to seek a redressment for what they consider and call "the Catastrophe" (an-Nakba) of the loss of their homes in what is now Israeli territory.

Unfortunately for the current occupants of this area, the conflict goes way back... 6000 years. More than 34% percent of male skulls and 19% of female skulls from 6000 years ago in what is now Israel and the West Bank had evidence of serious injuries from non-battle grave sites. This compares to 1-25% from other parts of the world. The injuries were caused by slingshots or clubs, and most injuries were partially-healed indicating they were not immediately fatal. On the bright side, this research was performed by a joint Israeli-Palestinian team![4]

Unfortunately, no lasting solution has yet been found to the conflict, as, on the one hand, many Palestinian militants identify not only Israel as their enemy, but the Jews in general as well, and, on the other, the state of Israel continues its policy of the illegal occupation and settlement of land seized by force. A major obstacle to peace has been the takeover of Gaza by Hamas. Hamas is designated as a terrorist organisation by the USA, UK, EU, Canada and Japan; Russia, Norway, Switzerland and Turkey (along with Arab countries) do not so designate it. Central to the allegations of Hamas not being a possible peace partner is their 1988 charter which does not recognize any peace agreements with Israel, quotes the Protocols of the Elders of Zion (a well known anti-Semitic forgery put out by the Czarist government in Russia) and calls for the killing of all the Jews in the region. While Hamas claim their charter is no longer relevant, the countries viewing Hamas as a terrorist organisation state that until it is officially amended it has to be taken into consideration.[5] Fingers crossed, though.
Either you misread or you are stupid. Probably both. Were does it say they were run out of the middle east?

Who told you they were run out of the ME 6k years ago? The Ashkenazi Jews are from Europe not the ME

The Ashkenazi Jews aren't the only Jews in Israel, dumbass.
Who said they were?

umm let me think...that would be your dumb ass!

What did I win?
You won the dumbass of the year award. When did I say Ashkenazi Jews were the only Jews in Israel dumbass? Do you have a quote?

This is what you always do, it's hysterical. You provide entertainment. I give you that.
I guess that means you put your foot in your mouth....again. :laugh:

Either you misread or you are stupid. Probably both. Were does it say they were run out of the middle east?

No, I didn't misread. You're too damn stupid to know the tumult between Palestinians and Jews was going 6,000 YEARS ago asshole and eventually there was a mass EXODUS by the Jews out of the M.E.

No, I didn't misread. You're too damn stupid to know the tumult between Palestinians and Jews was going 6,000 YEARS ago asshole and eventually there was a mass EXODUS by the Jews out of the M.E.
You said that before and I asked you before who told you that? Dont get angry because you cant prove your point.

You said that before and I asked you before who told you that? Dont get angry because you cant prove your point.
You truly are a dumb shit dildo face.

Forum List

Back