Should Trump say that as president he would arrest Obama for his brazen criminal amnesty

There is no question obanana has violated section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here in america.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens US Law LII Legal Information Institute

(A)Any person who—

iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).

Oh I hope Trump does say that.

Run Trump Run

There is no question obanana has violated section 1324 of title 8 of the US code which makes it a federal felony to encourage illegals to live here in america.

8 U.S. Code 1324 - Bringing in and harboring certain aliens US Law LII Legal Information Institute

(A)Any person who—

iv) encourages or induces an alien to come to, enter, or reside in the United States, knowing or in reckless disregard of the fact that such coming to, entry, or residence is or will be in violation of law; or
(v)
(I) engages in any conspiracy to commit any of the preceding acts, or
(II) aids or abets the commission of any of the preceding acts,
shall be punished as provided in subparagraph (B).
I would hope he would. He also needs to be arrested for violating Article 2 Section 1 of the Constitution.

What part of Article 2 Section 1 do you think Obama violated?
How many times has he been caught flat our LYING to us?
He won Lie of the year from politifact and then tried to brush it off as a Mistake.
President Obama didn't lie about getting OBL...tho we know you mourn him.....he didn't lie about supporting gay rights...tho we know that somehow lessened you rights...and President Obama didn't lie about national healthcare.

Someone should just put Bush, Cheney, Rumsfeld, Yoo, Gonzalez, Addington, Bybee, and Haynes on a one-way flight to Malaysia where they all stand convicted of war crimes and let them deal with it.

President Obama didn't lie about getting OBL...tho we know you mourn him.....he didn't lie about supporting gay rights...tho we know that somehow lessened you rights...and President Obama didn't lie about national healthcare.

Didn't lie about healthcare??? HAHAHA. Your cred is now officially sub-zero.

Forum List

Back