Should Trump assign a special investigation on how much soros interferes in our election?

I would vote to have Soros investigated as long as the Koch Brothers get the same.
You think they are Nazis too?

If Soros is a Nazi then the Koch Brothers would be Fascists. There were many people that cooperated with both Hitler and Mussolini during their power. Cooperate or die comes to mind. Many cooperated while others elected to fight and die.

But question here is influencing elections and Soros and the Koch Brothers poor in Billions into every 4 year cycle including local elections. The Supreme Court really needs to change their ruling on this.

I would vote to have Soros investigated as long as the Koch Brothers get the same.

If Soros is a Nazi then the Koch Brothers would be Fascists. There were many people that cooperated with both Hitler and Mussolini during their power. Cooperate or die comes to mind. Many cooperated while others elected to fight and die.

But question here is influencing elections and Soros and the Koch Brothers poor in Billions into every 4 year cycle including local elections. The Supreme Court really needs to change their ruling on this.
Could care less about the Koch brothers....

But Soros is a fascist Nazi....end of discussion....

Hungary's giving him the boot and trump declared him a threat to national security. give to Putin. one shot in the back of the head

The man is such a threat. Oh my.

yes im sure Hungary made a big mistake

SorosPuppetTeleprompterByTexasBeth.gif

Then when they discover the unreal vast evidence that reveal the mass voter fraud committed by his influence, should they call for his immediate arrest?
I'd rather all the charities he has a finger in be investigated and their grants revoked if they haven't already been paid out; and all moneys recovered from those who were not really entitled who are playing the system at the expense of the taxpayer.

Just more NaziCon bullshit. Soros is a saint compared to Trump. Unlike Trump, Soros actually does donate millions to worthy causes.
that causes death to the other causes that he doesn't donate too.
How dumb can ya be. :rolleyes:

Of course. You agree with the Social Right Wing so they can do no wrong. Both groups buy elections every day. Both needs to be stopped.

Of course. You agree with the Social Right Wing so they can do no wrong. Both groups buy elections every day. Both needs to be stopped.
If you say so....

The far left media interfered in the elections, they should be held accountable!

So did the far right. In fact, the results of the tampering on the RW side even scared the RW media.
Link?

I watch Fox News as well. And if you believe their broadcasts, even they have no idea what the hell happened. No cite needed on this one. If you need one then you are a fool indeed.

The far left media interfered in the elections, they should be held accountable!

So did the far right. In fact, the results of the tampering on the RW side even scared the RW media.
Link?

I watch Fox News as well. And if you believe their broadcasts, even they have no idea what the hell happened. No cite needed on this one. If you need one then you are a fool indeed.
So, you have no link....huh....

Which election did the koch brothers "buy?"

Let me know if you want me to list what soros has been doing around the world since the days of the holocaust.

Let me know.

What I do want to know is the exact list of exactly what the koch brothers did. Oh, and the koch brothers and soros were united in their hatred of Trump.

Lol at you.

Which election did the koch brothers "buy?"

Let me know if you want me to list what soros has been doing around the world since the days of the holocaust.

Let me know.

What I do want to know is the exact list of exactly what the koch brothers did. Oh, and the koch brothers and soros were united in their hatred of Trump.

Lol at you.
It scares the hell out of me just how fucking stupid liberals are......

Forum List

Back