Should The USA Leave The United Nations?

The US should defund the UN and then get a coalition of United Democratic Nations and make that the United Nations.

Get rid of the nations that are not Constitutionally driven Republics.

I say yes. Let the damn Arabs pay for their own propaganda. The NYPD says they even refuse to pay their traffic tickets.
No. You should leave the USA. Go somewhere where they also hate the United Nations. Like Russia.

I heard Putin is welcoming everyone with an all-paid vacation to the countryside - of Ukraine! Come on, chop-chop!

I say yes. Let the damn Arabs pay for their own propaganda. Thyse NYPD says they even refuse to pay their traffic tickets.
I once said yes but only if you developed a new.one. Inam.concerned that the U.S is probably weaker than I believe so remaining in the UN with the goal of transforming it back is probably the better playm. India medis is reporting that the U.S cozying up to China again.and they are perplexed. If so, kudos to Chiina for their vastly underrated ntelligence apparatus

The united states's main international authority Comes from our position on the security council. We would lose a lot of diplomatic authority If we left the UN.

In the 50 years before the UN there were two world wars
In the 80 years since there have been none.

Good enough for me to stay.
That's a function of nuclear weapons, NOT the UN. In the thousand years before 1914 there were no world wars, was that because of the UN?

That's a function of nuclear weapons, NOT the UN. In the thousand years before 1914 there were no world wars, was that because of the UN?
in 914 AD the global reach was limited but yes, "World Wars" were quite common.
The Crusades is one example.

Forum List

Back