Should "Social Justice" be enforced by law?

Should "Social Justice" be enforced by law?

• Total voters
What is social justice?

Who will be the arbiters of such "justice" and how can that be done objectively?

What's the objective?

What is social justice?

Who will be the arbiters of such "justice" and how can that be done objectively?

What's the objective?
The only thing I propose is tax policy that effectively addresses the limitations of poverty. Let’s cut down on excessive defense spending to pay for it. That’s it. All you have to do is pay your taxes, dude.

Should we make social justice the law?

all social justice is really is a method to try to assume moral, logical, intellectual, or ethical superiority when you don't actually have it.

It's a debating tactic for the weak.

Whenever you put a qualifier in front of "justice," the result is something that means injustice. There is only one kind of justice.

What is social justice?

What's the objective?
The only thing I propose is tax policy that effectively addresses the limitations of poverty. Let’s cut down on excessive defense spending to pay for it. That’s it. All you have to do is pay your taxes, dude.

It appears you're talking about redistribution of wealth. Do you really think justice is served by taking wealth from those who have earned it and giving it to those who haven't?

What is social justice?

What's the objective?

It appears you're talking about redistribution of wealth. Do you really think justice is served by taking wealth from those who have earned it and giving it to those who haven't?
Not even close. Nothing I am saying has anything to do with eliminating the wealthy class of Americans. I’m not even suggesting a higher tax rate. I’m suggesting we invest the revenue we already have in policies that are more important than how many tanks the pentagon has.

What is social justice?
What you get when you don't like the results of "Equal Justice Under the Law".

"Social Justice" includes acts such as bending, stretching, lying about, or ignoring the law so that some group you favor, will get more benefit than they would when laws are applied equally to all.

Also known as "tilting the playing field instead of leveling it".

What is social justice?

What's the objective?

Not even close. Nothing I am saying has anything to do with eliminating the wealthy class of Americans. I’m not even suggesting a higher tax rate. I’m suggesting we invest the revenue we already have in policies that are more important than how many tanks the pentagon has.

There are no policies more important than how many tanks the Pentagon has.

What is social justice?

What's the objective?

Such as what? How can we talk about social justice without specifically knowing what the hell it means?

Forum List

Back