Should murder really be against the law?

Depends on my mood. :D

Murdering children should always be against the law, tho.

But, getting out of the car and knocking some bitches head off her shoulders because she's going 35 in a 65 should be legal.

I say, if they were murdered in a knife fight where both parties were fighting, fuck it, they asked for it. If murdered in their sleep, yeah, illegal.

An eye for an eye bitch!

Oh, absolutely.

Death by fire for murderers, unless of course they're of the master class and the person they killed was not, then perhaps some very stiff fines are in order.

fyi

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth....a life for a life was about CURBING EXCESSIVE PUNISHMENTS for crimes....

The Judges were over punishing in their system and killing people for things like adultery, sodomy, and many other things....is my Biblical understanding of it...

Thus, repremanded and given the standard of punishment for their laws and judges to use...so that the punishments they were handing out, were not OVER PUNISHMENTS FOR THE CRIMES.....

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...was not necessarily followed thru in the physical manner...it was a saying for them to understand what was considered JUST punishment....and to curb their uncompassionate, unjust punishments....and to curb the arrogance of the Judges.

care

fyi

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth....a life for a life was about CURBING EXCESSIVE PUNISHMENTS for crimes....

The Judges were over punishing in their system and killing people for things like adultery, sodomy, and many other things....is my Biblical understanding of it...

Thus, repremanded and given the standard of punishment for their laws and judges to use...so that the punishments they were handing out, were not OVER PUNISHMENTS FOR THE CRIMES.....

An eye for an eye, a tooth for a tooth...was not necessarily followed thru in the physical manner...it was a saying for them to understand what was considered JUST punishment....and to curb their uncompassionate, unjust punishments....and to curb the arrogance of the Judges.

care

Shhh .... facts confuse people ....

Forum List

Back