Should Congress re-write the Law regarding "Amnesty" POLL

Should Congress re-write the Law that should only allow amnesty claims via a port of entry?

• Yes, Congress should strengthen the immigration system to stop illegal entry to the US

Votes: 15 93.8%
  • No, we want open borders, allow all amnesty claims

Votes: 1 6.3%

• Total voters
It says no such thing. The 14th Amendment reads "All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the State wherein they reside."

It doesn't state that they must be given entry. Article IV, Section 4 of the U.S. Constitution also reads:

"The United States shall guarantee to every State in this Union a Republican Form of Government, and shall protect each of them against invasion..."

Then you should contact that judge. I'm sure he will change his ruling once you explain it to him.

Just be a real man and admit that you were wrong.

As soon as you convince that judge he is wrong. I'll make that admission at his side.

You still don't get it. That "judge" is attempting to re-write constitutional law from the bench. The framers of the constitution made it clear how one is to attain citizenship, which President Trump is supporting and defending.

The "judge" on the other hand, is ignoring the U.S. Constitution by obstructing the President from performing his constitutional duty, that is, protecting the borders of this country from a foreign invasion, and allowing an orderly method of entering.

Come on, now. You people couldn't possibly be that stupid, right?

Right??

Right???

Let's see. Should I believe a judge who is well versed in constitutional law, and is backed up by Congressional decision, as well as standing precedent since the country was formed, or should I believe some anonymous poster who has fallen for every right wing scam that came along, from Birtherism to Jade Helm and Wallmart Tunnels and FEMA Prisons? Give me a minute to think about that.

Well alrighty then. Evidently you are that stupid. Thank you for showing the world just how much.

Then you should contact that judge. I'm sure he will change his ruling once you explain it to him.

As soon as you convince that judge he is wrong. I'll make that admission at his side.

You still don't get it. That "judge" is attempting to re-write constitutional law from the bench. The framers of the constitution made it clear how one is to attain citizenship, which President Trump is supporting and defending.

The "judge" on the other hand, is ignoring the U.S. Constitution by obstructing the President from performing his constitutional duty, that is, protecting the borders of this country from a foreign invasion, and allowing an orderly method of entering.

Right??

Right???

Let's see. Should I believe a judge who is well versed in constitutional law, and is backed up by Congressional decision, as well as standing precedent since the country was formed, or should I believe some anonymous poster who has fallen for every right wing scam that came along, from Birtherism to Jade Helm and Wallmart Tunnels and FEMA Prisons? Give me a minute to think about that.

Well alrighty then. Evidently you are that stupid. Thank you for showing the world just how much.

I would be happy to afford you equal credibility with that judge just as soon as you present credentials for being something more than just another anonymous RWNJ Troll.

Were it my call, I would tell that judge "Go to hell. It's a matter of national security. We'll take the court route. The program will continue without pause."
If the black guy had told the courts to go to hell, you would have fallen over dead on the spot from fauxraged apoplexy.

Right??

Right???

I would be happy to afford you equal credibility with that judge just as soon as you present credentials for being something more than just another anonymous RWNJ Troll.

You know I'm right. You're just not man/woman/whatever enough to admit it.

Right??

Right???

You know I'm right. You're just not man/woman/whatever enough to admit it.

I probably wouldn't believe your crap if you said you went to sleep last night.

Trump denied all migrants who tried to sneak into the US instead of using the Ports of Entry. A Federal Judge ordered that all migrants should have access to amnesty claims.
US judge bars Trump administration from enforcing asylum ban

Should Congress re-write the Law to exclude law breakers from claiming amnesty?

If the current law says that anyone can apply for amnesty, and Trump wants to say they can't unless they come in via a port of entry, then yes, if that is how they want to do it, they need to change the law.

Trump can't do it via EO.
the problem with that is that president Trump is not staffing the port of entry, nor the immigration courts with immigration Judges to hear their cases....

BEFORE the caravan even reaches TIJUANA, there are 2000 people waiting in a backlog at the gate, waiting to pass thru....

and when they legally pass thru seeking asylum, another 9 months before a Judge can hear their case....

This is on purpose.... perhaps hoping they will leave, but so far.... they won't. It's not discouraging anyone asking for the chance to be a refugee... so this wait at the border, is leading them to cross outside of the border crossing gate, then turning themselves in to border patrol, to seek asylum. Once the court finally hears the cases, more than 90% are denied, and deported. We should stack the border with immigration judges, then we would not have to pay for incarcerating them and their kids, and tent cities for the 9 month wait.

The above poll overwhelmingly said that Congress needs to fix the immigration system to eliminate the "asylum" loophole.
I hope that either Congress or the Courts can fix this immigration mess ASAP.

Trouble is, now we've got a Democrat-controlled House of Representatives about to be sworn-in...

Never gonna happen with those frickin' internationalists and snowflakes...

Dumb-ass Republicans should have been pushing this from Day One after they were sworn-in two years ago...

Gutless, nutless Corporate Whores...

Trouble is, now we've got a Democrat-controlled House of Representatives about to be sworn-in...

Never gonna happen with those frickin' internationalists and snowflakes...

Dumb-ass Republicans should have been pushing this from Day One after they were sworn-in two years ago...

Gutless, nutless Corporate Whores...

The idiots still have a month, and they will be on vacation most of the time. Here's hoping that the coxuckers get some good stuff done before they get the boot.

Forum List

Back