Should being openly gay in public places be a crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Unification

Aug 5, 2018
I am aware that most states have obscenity laws, but unfortunately are rarely enforced even when needed.

If states decided to ban being openly gay or sodomite in public places under obscenity laws, then this might be a good way for society to help rid promotion of this diseased lifestyle from their public venues, and be a good legal incentive for sodomites to seek mental or spiritual help to overcome their rather repulsive disease which is an offense to public health.

I am aware that most states have obscenity laws, but unfortunately are rarely enforced even when needed.

If states decided to ban being openly gay or sodomite in public places under obscenity laws, then this might be a good way for society to help rid promotion of this diseased lifestyle from their public venues, and be a good legal incentive for sodomites to seek mental or spiritual help to overcome their rather repulsive disease which is an offense to public health.
Suck a cock and be over it dude.

That's not very nice, are you gay?

Nah, he's going with the idea that people that can't stop worrying about butt sex are often repressed homosexuals. He's suggesting you should let loose and slobber on a nice big cock. You might feel better.

Your OP was not nice. And your retort is irrelevant.

Again, Suck a cock and be over it dude.

Nah, he's going with the idea that people that can't stop worrying about butt sex are often repressed homosexuals. He's suggesting you should let loose and slobber on a nice big cock. You might feel better.
No, my argument is that homosexuality is a byproduct of mental disease, and demonstrating it in public is therefore obscene, and could be banned under state obscentity laws, so why should it not?

dont' worry about it.

If you want to kiss your boyfriend in public...

Go for it

dont' worry about it.

Go for it
I'm so sorry that you're gay, you should seek help for that.

Fuck off, Clowny

“Sodomites”
I like it better than...Feces Exchangers and Pole Puffers.

No, my argument is that homosexuality is a byproduct of mental disease, and demonstrating it in public is therefore obscene, and could be banned under state obscentity laws, so why should it not?
It's time, man. The world will accept you. Have some courage! Grindr

Right, well, the world is evolving and your religion is dying. Good luck with your impossible goals.

LMAO! That is exactly where I was going. Thank you. I swear I'm still laughing.

“Sodomites”
I like it better than...Feces Exchangers and Pole Puffers.
It is documented evidence that in most cases, being a gay male is primarily just about sex addiction, or attraction to acts involving feces (aka coprophilia).

This is due in part to the fact that if one is a pervert which merely wants to put it in any hole it can, that one does not have to worry about unplanned pregnancy if they become a sodomite, and that gay men are easier to pursue casual sex with than most women are, women generally having higher standards than that.

(The infamous book 120 Days of Sodom by de Sade is a historical book which documents the true motives behind the sodomite lifestyle, and it has nothing to do with "love or equality", this is just a ruse to cover up the LGBT movement's diseased nature, and ties with pedophilia proponents as well)

dont' worry about it.

Go for it
I'm so sorry that you're gay, you should seek help for that.

I'm not.

we have an area here for threads like yours.

Unfortunately, you haven't been here long enough to post there.

If you continue making threads along these lines, they will be closed, until you have the seniority to post in those threads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back