Shots fired at Ferguson market after CNN broadcasts fake news & edited GGTV footage

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
SHOTS FIRED AT FERGUSON MARKET AFTER CNN BROADCASTS FAKE NEWS AND EDITED CCTV FOOTAGE
CNN’s Fake News is going to get someone killed

CNN is promoting this fake documentary, “Stranger Fruit“, that uses heavily edited footage of an earlier Mike Brown visit to the store. According to the documentary Mike Brown was exchanging marijuana for store product at 1:13am the night (early morning) prior to his return and strong arm robbery of the same store. The footage is edited to give the appearance of store employees accepting weed as barter for product. This is false.
Shots Fired At Ferguson Market After CNN Broadcasts Fake News and Edited CCTV Footage
====================================================

CNN is constantly getting caught lying how anyone can use them as their truth bible, or even watch them is beyond me. Thi sis the biggest piece of crap news channel. Funny how Anderson Cooper is a former CIA agent hmmm nothing fishy there.

mike brown sign 2.jpg

So let me try to understand the liberal mind. Brown was a Boy Scout because he was only selling drugs and assaulting an old man? Even though the clearly edited and highly manipulated video proves nothing other than Brown didn't pay for his goods, try to leave the store and assaulted an elderly store clerk on the way out.

Nevertheless it is meaningless. The store clerk called the police and made a robbery report. Wilson stopped the over sized animal and the animal attacked. Case closed!

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

SHOTS FIRED AT FERGUSON MARKET AFTER CNN BROADCASTS FAKE NEWS AND EDITED CCTV FOOTAGE

CNN is promoting this fake documentary, “Stranger Fruit“, that uses heavily edited footage of an earlier Mike Brown visit to the store. According to the documentary Mike Brown was exchanging marijuana for store product at 1:13am the night (early morning) prior to his return and strong arm robbery of the same store. The footage is edited to give the appearance of store employees accepting weed as barter for product. This is false.
Shots Fired At Ferguson Market After CNN Broadcasts Fake News and Edited CCTV Footage

CNN is constantly getting caught lying how anyone can use them as their truth bible, or even watch them is beyond me. Thi sis the biggest piece of crap news channel. Funny how Anderson Cooper is a former CIA agent hmmm nothing fishy there.
Says the guy who gets all his news from conspiracy websites. Ill take CNN any day (even as a republican) over stupid fucking Infowars.

YOU do not have the right to talk about fake news to anyone. Everything you post is fake.

What Michael Dirt Nap Brown did in the store is irrelevant.

then why is the Right Wing so upset about this?

What this shows is that the police lied. they claimed he robbed the store, not that he was in a dispute with the people who worked there over a minor drug buy.

This film does answer a lot of questions, like why he reached behind the counter to "steal" the cigarellos. (Because they were his and he knew where they were.) Why didn't the store owner report the supposed "Robbery"? (Obviously, because he didn't want to explain to the cops that his employees were dealing drugs behind the counter). Why did the cops hide this video? (Because it undermined their narrative that Officer Darren McShooty was responding to a robbery, and not just hassling black kids on the street.)

So let me try to understand the liberal mind. Brown was a Boy Scout because he was only selling drugs and assaulting an old man? Even though the clearly edited and highly manipulated video proves nothing other than Brown didn't pay for his goods, try to leave the store and assaulted an elderly store clerk on the way out.

Nevertheless it is meaningless. The store clerk called the police and made a robbery report. Wilson stopped the over sized animal and the animal attacked. Case closed!

But that was the point. The store clerk/owner didn't report the robbery.. because then it would come out they were dealing drugs.

Here's the more important question. Why did the Ferguson PD and the State's attorney hide this information for nearly two years?

Of course, Wilson wasn't responding to a "robbery", he was hassling two black kids walking on the street because in your America, that's okay.

I saw both versions on Fox last night. Totally fake BS from that bully-boy movie maker.

I saw both versions on Fox last night. Totally fake BS from that bully-boy movie maker.

How is it BS? Clearly, there was a relationship between Brown and the employees of that store that the police lied about and was not presented to the Grand Jury.

They released only the part with the altercation without the events that led up to the altercation.

What this shows is that the police lied. they claimed he robbed the store, not that he was in a dispute with the people who worked there over a minor drug buy.

This film does answer a lot of questions, like why he reached behind the counter to "steal" the cigarellos. (Because they were his and he knew where they were.) Why didn't the store owner report the supposed "Robbery"? (Obviously, because he didn't want to explain to the cops that his employees were dealing drugs behind the counter). Why did the cops hide this video? (Because it undermined their narrative that Officer Darren McShooty was responding to a robbery, and not just hassling black kids on the street.)

So in your version Dirt Nap was buying drugs from an old man who he then assaulted,then the so called drug dealer called the cops. Yeah...you run with that.

You're some kinda stupid.

It doesn't do that in the slightest unless you are looking for an excuse. The fact is the deal failed because the unedited video shows the clerks putting the stuff back where it originated from on the shelves. Thus the deal failed, which demolishes the claim that he went back to pick up his stuff. However, it doesn't matter because the cop stopped him because he was acting like an asshole in the middle of the street. He had no clue that the idiot had strong armed a store.

So in your version Dirt Nap was buying drugs from an old man who he then assaulted,then the so called drug dealer called the cops. Yeah...you run with that.

You're some kinda stupid.

Oh no, joeb is a special kind of stupid. There's no "kinda" about it. The video is a farce. The producer is a loon. I watched an interview with him and he is truly a nut case.

[...]

Of course, Wilson wasn't responding to a "robbery", he was hassling two black kids walking on the street because in your America, that's okay.
That's one way of looking at it.

Another is two young Black men were walking in the street and obstructing vehicular traffic, including Ptl. Wilson's patrol car. When Wilson instructed them to use the sidewalk one of the young Black men chose to behave like an aggressive n!gger and physically attack Ptl. Wilson, attempting to seize Wilson's firearm -- which legally justified everything that happened next.

I am White. If I were a police officer and if I were physically attacked by a hulking, aggressive n!igger who tried to grab my gun, which would afford me the legal right to use deadly force to subdue him, I would not hesitate to do so.

All Brown had to do was get on the sidewalk, where he should have been to begin with, and he'd be alive today. What happened to him was his own fault.

Are you referring to this?

Forum List

Back