Shitty Band...

insein

Apr 10, 2004
Philadelphia, Amazing huh...
http://cbs2chicago.com/topstories/local_story_237190538.html

Dave Matthews Band Blamed For Human Waste

Aug 24, 2004 6:01 pm US/Central
CHICAGO (CBS 2) Rock star Dave Matthews and his tour bus driver are facing a filthy lawsuit.

The Illinois Attorney General's office says they're responsible for dumping up to 100-gallons of raw human waste from a tour bus onto the Kinzie Street Bridge earlier this month.

The nasty mess rained down on passengers aboard a sightseeing boat two weeks ago.

The suit charges both the band and the bus driver with violating state water pollution laws, as well as common law public nuisance laws.

A spokesman for the band says all of its tour buses were parked at the time of the incident.

:happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2: :happy2:

KarlMarx said:
That's not news...bands have been dumping crap on people for years.....haven't you ever heard of MTV?

:rotflmao: :happy2: :nine:

KarlMarx said:
That's not news...bands have been dumping crap on people for years.....haven't you ever heard of MTV?
Good point Karl...
I find music these days anything but good for the most part.

I found a station locally that plays 60s-70s stuff...
Listen to it in the morning while taking my daughter to school (beginning in elementary)..
I would (and sometimes still do) play this game with her to see who could pick out the most
individual instruments...She loved it, learned a lot about music and now listens to
most everything......And now at 16, she loves many of the "OLDIES".
And lessons to very little rap. :thup:

Mr. P said:
Good point Karl...
I find music these days anything but good for the most part.

I found a station locally that plays 60s-70s stuff...
Listen to it in the morning while taking my daughter to school (beginning in elementary)..
I would (and sometimes still do) play this game with her to see who could pick out the most
individual instruments...She loved it, learned a lot about music and now listens to
most everything......And now at 16, she loves many of the "OLDIES".
And lessons to very little rap. :thup:

I like to listen to Classical Music and I somehow actually got my son listening to it and actually liking it ....(but I still occassionally fire up the ol' Jethro Tull and Jefferson Airplane!).... how I pulled that one off I'll never know!!!!!

And rap music is definitely off the program!

KarlMarx said:
I like to listen to Classical Music and I somehow actually got my son listening to it and actually liking it ....(but I still occassionally fire up the ol' Jethro Tull and Jefferson Airplane!).... how I pulled that one off I'll never know!!!!!

And rap music is definitely off the program!

My daughter bought a Classical Piano CD the other day.
I have no Idea what it's called or who it is, but, I like it...
I guess she learned...Huh...never thought of it before
you mentioned Classical !

Thanks Karl!!!!!!

Why am I not suprised Mr "enviornment" would throw his waste in the river :rolleyes: And on the first Lady of that state no less. (heard that on the radio today).

Just this past weekend Dave Matthews was in NM giving a concert. Our DJ's and News people were trying to hook up a little boy with cancer with back stage passes to meet the band due to being a HUGE fan. Dave wouldn't even return their MULTIPLE calls. What as asshat his is. Yeah those Libs sure know how to practice what they preach...not!

Forum List

Back