Shit.. what do I do?

To find yourself...you do NOT need Vegas, Florida or a hooker. You need to drive to a peaceful place and listen to the quiet, to nature, to the wind/breeze/birds. I like the idea of going to the pound and getting a dog out. Save a life that is not yours, and then save yourself taking care of that other life.

Do it. Get a dog. Drive to quiet. Listen to the silence and your new bestest friend panting beside you.

bear513 if this is a call for help I'd contribute whatever I could think of but nothing could top what Gracie put right here ^^.
Listen to her wise words. She's right.
Pogo Honey...I can't tell y'all how much I have been in Bears shoes. Especially lately. I miss my dog. I love my cat..but I miss my dog. I miss my life. But..I can't go see God without an invitation. At least, not yet. Being miserable is not enough excuse. If I were dying of a terminal illness...then I probably would. But..I ain't. At least not yet.

When I talk about it here..I am looking for responses to remind me that humanity does exist..even in boardieland. I would never call a suicide hotline or even a preacher. If I am determined...I will do it. Period. But I think Bear just needs some USMB loving right now. And ideas to help him stick around longer.

DOG, Bear. GET A DOG. Save a life instead of taking one.:11_2_1043:
It's not your time yet, hon.

I think you're right Gracie.

But goddam it, the site won't let me plunk a "thank you" "agree" and three "Winners" on your posts as you deserve.

You are an angel.

Not many dogs at that shelter in Boise that I could find. Maybe a neighboring town?
Loneliness sucks the life outta ya. This I know first hand. But a dog? Oh..they give life. I think it's a splendid idea to get a dog and head off into the sunset to nature. Beach, mountains, wherever. Too bad winter is here now. But...Idaho is a beautiful state too. Such great company to have Fido in the car as you toodle down the road not actually looking for God but instead appreciating His artwork. You know...gorgeous landscapes and sky scapes..and a buddy next to ya.

To find yourself...you do NOT need Vegas, Florida or a hooker. You need to drive to a peaceful place and listen to the quiet, to nature, to the wind/breeze/birds. I like the idea of going to the pound and getting a dog out. Save a life that is not yours, and then save yourself taking care of that other life.

Do it. Get a dog. Drive to quiet. Listen to the silence and your new bestest friend panting beside you.

bear513 if this is a call for help I'd contribute whatever I could think of but nothing could top what Gracie put right here ^^.
Listen to her wise words. She's right.
Pogo Honey...I can't tell y'all how much I have been in Bears shoes. Especially lately. I miss my dog. I love my cat..but I miss my dog. I miss my life. But..I can't go see God without an invitation. At least, not yet. Being miserable is not enough excuse. If I were dying of a terminal illness...then I probably would. But..I ain't. At least not yet.

When I talk about it here..I am looking for responses to remind me that humanity does exist..even in boardieland. I would never call a suicide hotline or even a preacher. If I am determined...I will do it. Period. But I think Bear just needs some USMB loving right now. And ideas to help him stick around longer.

DOG, Bear. GET A DOG. Save a life instead of taking one.:11_2_1043:
It's not your time yet, hon.

I think you're right Gracie.

But goddam it, the site won't let me plunk a "thank you" "agree" and three "Winners" on your posts as you deserve.

You are an angel.
*blush*
Just sharing my own thoughts and hoping our dear Bear feels better knowing he has folks that care here with him.

Not many dogs at that shelter in Boise that I could find. Maybe a neighboring town?
Loneliness sucks the life outta ya. This I know first hand. But a dog? Oh..they give life. I think it's a splendid idea to get a dog and head off into the sunset to nature. Beach, mountains, wherever. Too bad winter is here now. But...Idaho is a beautiful state too. Such great company to have Fido in the car as you toodle down the road not actually looking for God but instead appreciating His artwork. You know...gorgeous landscapes and sky scapes..and a buddy next to ya.

Bear, if you wanna come down this way to the mountains (you know where I am) I have a top-notch animal shelter here that I work for, I'll set you up and buy you a really bad meal.

Jesus is blessing me, in Idaho I really am considering going to Florida..

And dive off the sunset bridge..

I am getting checks out the ying yang I didn't expect, or drive to Las Vegas and get a hooker?

Damn

I put my car for sale on craigslist, its three days to Florida..
I would not go blowing money in Vegas. Besides, by looking at your avatar, I thought you were a hooker. Sorry, shoulda looked at your screen name. Never met a hooker named Bear. More power to ya. Good luck in Florida.

Jesus is blessing me, in Idaho I really am considering going to Florida..

And dive off the sunset bridge..

I am getting checks out the ying yang I didn't expect, or drive to Las Vegas and get a hooker?

Damn

I put my car for sale on craigslist, its three days to Florida..
I would not go blowing money in Vegas. Besides, by looking at your avatar, I thought you were a hooker. Sorry, shoulda looked at your screen name. Never met a hooker named Bear. More power to ya. Good luck in Florida.

And besides, Vegas is no place for a dog. And definitely not for the depressed.

You heard that right? Bear is getting a dog. Call Animal Husbandry.

Try Nampa.

Maine is too damn cold. May as well go visit gallantwarrior in Alaska and help him whack some trees for his fireplace. AND..he has goats which are funny as hell to watch play. He wouldn't mind a dog there, either...as long as it didn't chase his chickens. :D
AND he makes his own hooch. AND jerky. AND jellies/jams. If I weren't so old and decrepit..that's where I would go.

Is that Zion Nature park in Utah far away? Wow that place is...just WOW. So pretty in google pics.
I'm tellin' youse...if I didn't have to take care of MrGracie..I would be in my van, alone, with a dog and outta here. Alas...can't. But I can live vicariously thru Bears adventures.

Maine is too damn cold. May as well go visit gallantwarrior in Alaska and help him whack some trees for his fireplace. AND..he has goats which are funny as hell to watch play. He wouldn't mind a dog there, either...as long as it didn't chase his chickens. :D
AND he makes his own hooch. AND jerky. AND jellies/jams. If I weren't so old and decrepit..that's where I would go.

He's closer to Alaska than to Maine too.

zion national park - Google Search

DANG that's gorgeous. THAT'S where God is. :)

ZionNPKevinRoland.jpg

He's closer to Alaska than to Maine too.
I'd be no help to him..otherwise..I woulda went when he invited us. He has enough to take care of without an old woman and an old man. But he could use the help in tree whacking before winter REALLY sets in.

Forum List

Back