She's Baaaaack: Sarah Palin To Speak At CPAC 2013

She better save that Fox $ because there aren't many gullible people left to send her sarahpac any more $

I disagree.. There will always be idiots who will pay her. In that sense, she is pretty smart. She knows exactly who to cater to, to get money.

Palin will not fade away

She has a good gig and knows how to play the conservatives

She better save that Fox $ because there aren't many gullible people left to send her sarahpac any more $

I disagree.. There will always be idiots who will pay her. In that sense, she is pretty smart. She knows exactly who to cater to, to get money.

Palin will not fade away

She apparently knows how to play you lefties as well. She did get you to follow her trailer around the US at one point...whining endlessly that she wouldn't allow media interviews . :eusa_shhh:

Not in this case. She's not running for office. Now she's pure entertainment value.

Especially in this case.
Since she's been rendered harmless, not at all in this case.

If she's so "harmless," then why are all the liberal turds in this forum whining about her like a bunch of 4-year-olds who just dropped their ice cream cones in the dirt?

boy_temper_tantrum.jpg

Especially in this case.

If she's so "harmless," then why are all the liberal turds in this forum whining about her like a bunch of 4-year-olds who just dropped their ice cream cones in the dirt?

boy_temper_tantrum.jpg

They keep bringing her up at every opportunity -- as has been clearly explained approximately 800 times so far -- because they love shining the spotlight on her for political advantage.

Why in the world is this so difficult for some to understand?

Is it really that tough?

Is Sarah ok? Her face looked like she's had a stroke.
Are you Ok?......Those kilt photos showed that you need to lay off the Brat's and Haagan Daz....Diabetes, and chokin' to death on a ham and cheese sammy is a definite in your future, poser.

^Has to follow me around and make this about me. Sign of a fail argument. :lol: Sorry I intimidate you so much WJ.

Palin will not fade away

She apparently knows how to play you lefties as well. She did get you to follow her trailer around the US at one point...whining endlessly that she wouldn't allow media interviews . :eusa_shhh:

So the right didnt follow Obama and biden? Ever?

Palin will not fade away

So the right didnt follow Obama and biden? Ever?

If Palin is insignificant (as you libs keep claiming). Why were the lefty media following her around and hanging on her every word when she wasn't even running for political office... is the better question.

:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
Especially in this case.

boy_temper_tantrum.jpg
We're not. You just have a demented notion of what whining is. I don't see anyone whining. Laughing at a clown at the circus is not whining.

boy_temper_tantrum.jpg
We're not. You just have a demented notion of what whining is. I don't see anyone whining. Laughing at a clown at the circus is not whining.

Go Sarah Go!! Run for President in 2016. Just don't let them ask you any cruel, vicious, hardball questions such as, what do like to read?

Forum List

Back