Sheriff Joes' Right on Spot!

I guess that federal judges hate him, too, since they found his county was guilty of practicing discrimination, according to federal law.

Judge says monitor will oversee operations of Ariz. Sheriff Arpaio.
Both sides were happy with the ruling.
So far nothing since that ruling on Aug. 31, 2013.

Read more: Arpaio, ACLU say they are satisfied with ruling to appoint monitor - UPI.com

I live one county away from Sheriff Joe, and I can assure you that the residents who are going to have to pay several million dollars to "monitor" Joe and his Merry Men, are not "happy" about the arrangement.

I wonder who they're mad at for imposing the cost on them

who DID impose that cost on them anyway?

I guess that federal judges hate him, too, since they found his county was guilty of practicing discrimination, according to federal law.

Judge says monitor will oversee operations of Ariz. Sheriff Arpaio.
Both sides were happy with the ruling.
So far nothing since that ruling on Aug. 31, 2013.

Read more: Arpaio, ACLU say they are satisfied with ruling to appoint monitor - UPI.com

I live one county away from Sheriff Joe, and I can assure you that the residents who are going to have to pay several million dollars to "monitor" Joe and his Merry Men, are not "happy" about the arrangement.

I lived in Pima county. Along with Russell Pearce, Arpaio was AZ's biggest embarrassment - until alcoholic, chain smoking, trade school dropout Jan Brewer ascended to the throne.

if he was doing something un-Constitutional the Left would have found a way to bury him by now

libs are losers who lie to themselves

The answer to that lies in the name of his criminal attorney.

Its Kris Kobach of Kansas.

Known as KKK Kris.

A little searching will turn up other ties to the KKK but I betcha you already knew that.

You gotta hand it to old Sheriff Joe. He ain't afraid of the administration. What do you think North Korea would do with ten thousand Mexicans infiltrating their borders? Use their bodies for desperately needed protein? Every country in the world protects their borders except the USA. You almost gotta laugh that the gigantic Homeland bureaucracy fondles LOL's at airports and name checks passports but they open the freaking gates on the southern border.

And your solution to illegal immigration (within Constitutional law) is what, Whitehall? Please be specific. None of this "Seal the borders" BS.

Forum List

Back