Mexican Embassy Says That Mexicans "Illegally" Invading U.S. "Are Not Committing a Cr

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
Once again, this blog comes up with a great article that our Lame Street Media refuses to cover. The Mexican government says that crossing our border illegally is NOT a crime. Who's going to ask them about how they treat those illegally crossing their borders from the south? Unless their destination is here of course!
I guess they have a point, considering the fact that the President ignores the very immigration laws he swore to uphold.

Furthermore, with the likes of Obama, the Democrat Party, the unions, Jeb Bush, the RINO establishment, the Chamber of Crony Capitalism, vintage media, and the rest of the DC Ruling Class all agitating for open borders, I got to thinking.

Who in Washington stands with the American citizen?

I didn't see a link but the article is @ Doug Ross @ Journal: GOOD NEWS: Mexican Embassy Says That Mexicans "Illegally" Invading U.S. "Are Not Committing a Crime"

Since the Obama Administration refuses to enforce immigration law, the guy's pretty much right.

Yeah, well...what did YOUR guys do about it the last time THEY were in charge, Huh??
Yeah....the same friggin thing their gonna do when the get back in charge....jeez.

homeless.jpg

Since the Obama Administration refuses to enforce immigration law, the guy's pretty much right.

Yeah, well...what did YOUR guys do about it the last time THEY were in charge, Huh??
Yeah....the same friggin thing their gonna do when the get back in charge....jeez.

Built 640 miles of border fence and prevented Bush from granting amnesty.

Forum List

Back