Sheriff Joe calls Obama a liar on deportation numbers

ShootSpeeders

Gold Member
May 13, 2012
Obozo is the lyingest president in history because he knows our pathetic media will let him get away with everything.

Arpaio: Obama admin's deportation numbers 'smoke and mirrors' | The Daily Caller

03/21/2014

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio said the Obama administration’s statistics on the deportation of illegal immigrants are “smoke and mirrors,” claiming he sees the same criminals entering his jails “six, seven, eight times” and speculating that “they’re being let out the back door.”

The Maricopa County sheriff spoke with Fox News’ Neil Cavuto on Friday about the Obama administration’s claim that they’ve deported 2 million illegal immigrants. Arpaio contended that the White House is “play[ing] around with statistics.”

“I always had a feeling that a lot of these people that we put on hold — turn over to ICE — really were not being deported,” he said. “I did a survey in the last three months and found out that of the over 1,200 illegal aliens in our jails, one-third, or about 400, that were released in the past have criminal records.”

Last week, the head of the Department of Homeland Security admitted to Congress that a large proportion of the so-called “deportations” counted by the White House are in fact “turn-backs” at the border. No prior administration has included theses figures in their deportation statistics.

• Banned
Obozo won't even deport his two illegal alien relatives!!! He's not deporting anyone. He's a pathological liar.

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio said the Obama administration’s statistics on the deportation of illegal immigrants are “smoke and mirrors”

Shurf Joey and his Cold Cuts Posse know all about smoke and mirrors. They've been stringing birthers along for over five years now.

"We have universe-shattering information, but we can't reveal it yet. Any day now. Aaaaaaany day now. Send money."

Where's that proof crooked, corrupt Arpaio said his "posse" had that President Obama isn't a citizen?

For that matter, professional nutter Trump said he was going to show us proof of the same thing.

Some rw's are so desperate, they'll fall for every new lie that comes out of the collective behinds of these paid shills.

Carry on.

Sent from my iPhone using USMessageBoard.com

Where's that proof crooked, corrupt Arpaio said his "posse" had that President Obama isn't a citizen?

For that matter, professional nutter Trump said he was going to show us proof of the same thing.

Some rw's are so desperate, they'll fall for every new lie that comes out of the collective behinds of these paid shills.

Carry on.

Deflection.

The left's most used weapon.

Arizona Sheriff Joe Arpaio said the Obama administration’s statistics on the deportation of illegal immigrants are “smoke and mirrors”

Shurf Joey and his Cold Cuts Posse know all about smoke and mirrors. They've been stringing birthers along for over five years now.

"We have universe-shattering information, but we can't reveal it yet. Any day now. Aaaaaaany day now. Send money."

Yabut you don't understand. Arpaio needs the dough For his defense. Luckily, his atty is high up in the Kansasss KKK.

It's Kris Kobach. Krooked as they come.

Carry on.

Deflection.

..... He said, hiding behind a lie.

Well 60% of the American people agrees with sheriff Joe...Obama is most lying person we have ever had as president, I don't how he sleeps at night or stands himself...he even beats out the hound dog, I didn't have sex with that WOMAN, Monica

Carry on.

Desperate? Lol, your actually sticking up for the man that told the lie of the year. Proves your not very smart.
Carry on.

Carry on.

Desperate? Lol, your actually sticking up for the man that told the lie of the year. Proves your not very smart.
Carry on.

he's standing behind his dear leader come hell or high water
so it's again, smear everyone who speaks of Obama...the usual left tactic

Carry on.

Deflection.

Ain't THAT the truth. I don't think it's possible for them to stay on topic.

Carry on.

Carry on.

Lol, official obama knob polisher!

So the left continues to deny that obummer is a liar? Shows how damn ignorant they are!

Carry on.

Deflection.

..... He said, hiding behind a lie.

Why is it that you have to lie? Oh that's right because the truth will make you look even more foolish.

Carry on.

Lol, official obama knob polisher!

ONE of those still in the 30% who approves of him...I think those numbers are lies too
It's probably more like 10 to 20% still want's a dictator

Forum List

Back