Sheee's baaack

So rather than address her points, you want to spend the whole thread mocking her. Is that seriously the limit of your intellectual capability?

Alot of guys are pretty trashy people. It really is sad when you could be so much more than you are.

What "points" do you think need addressing? You have to be an imbecile to give what she said even a moment of serious consideration.

Or just be willing to not stick your head in the sand and ignore reality.

:lol:

Bachmann.jpg

I would hit that if her teeth retract :D

I wouldn't hit that if she had NO teeth.

Ah the Fine Tolerance of the Left on Display. So respectful to Women.

Rep. Michele Bachmann says the Muslim Brotherhood, the international Islamist movement that recently came to power in Egypt, has made “deep penetration” within the U.S. government, and she wants an investigation of its influence within five federal agencies.

“It appears that there has been deep penetration in the halls of our United States government by the Muslim Brotherhood,” Bachmann said. “It appears that there are individuals who are associated with the Muslim Brotherhood who have positions, very sensitive positions, in our Department of Justice, our Department of Homeland Security, potentially even in the National Intelligence Agency.”

http://www.sctimes.com/article/2012...ns-Muslim-Brotherhood?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

:cuckoo:

can you post a link that will let us read the story, the ads take me away from the story...

I've got half the board on ignore (election year = necessity) - I gather the usual asylum residents are upset for Poor Mrs. Bachmann?

more that the are upset at. and then decide to treat her like crap.

I was always taught to treat women with respect, even if you don't particularly like them. I know if I spoke the way they do about Hillary or Michelle, I would be rightly condemned.

Ah the Fine Tolerance of the Left on Display. So respectful to Women.

and we are supposedly the ones who hate women. It's messed up.

As someone who does accept the "me" "they" divide, I agree with Main, the picture is both mean & stale; she left the race. Not that ANY more mean is needed against Romney, or Obama. I find them both fairly decent humans, no Bush II, or Clinton between 'em.

I've got half the board on ignore (election year = necessity) - I gather the usual asylum residents are upset for Poor Mrs. Bachmann?
I wouldn't know about the usual residents... But... I can tell you it's warranted.

Male chauvinists are having a hey day with this one... And no amount of logic can save her. Absolutely flabbergasting what comes out of this woman's mouth.

Rep. Michele Bachmann says the Muslim Brotherhood, the international Islamist movement that recently came to power in Egypt, has made “deep penetration” within the U.S. government, and she wants an investigation of its influence within five federal agencies.

“It appears that there has been deep penetration in the halls of our United States government by the Muslim Brotherhood,” Bachmann said. “It appears that there are individuals who are associated with the Muslim Brotherhood who have positions, very sensitive positions, in our Department of Justice, our Department of Homeland Security, potentially even in the National Intelligence Agency.”

http://www.sctimes.com/article/2012...ns-Muslim-Brotherhood?gcheck=1&nclick_check=1

Hillary Clinton and Barack Obama only adore the Muslim Brotherhood....

Of course the typical progressive (including both the aforementioned fucks) don't know a fucking thing about the Muslim Brotherhood.... They probably think the name itself sounds all good and progressive...

Sayyid Qutb - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Yeah the Muslim Brotherhood was only founded on the basis of anti-American/west values. Now that little bitch Clinton is over there pandering to these psychos....

Furthermore - I love how progressives claim to be against conservative values yet they back a conservative Muslim group just because the people are "brown"....

Progressives are such ignorant pieces of shit....

Furthermore - I love how progressives claim to be against conservative values yet they back a conservative Muslim group just because the people are "brown"....

Progressives are such ignorant pieces of shit....

Speaking of ignorant, Mr. Nick chimes in to show us all how it's supposed to be done.

Oooo! The new Reds.

So rather than address her points, you want to spend the whole thread mocking her. Is that seriously the limit of your intellectual capability?

Alot of guys are pretty trashy people. It really is sad when you could be so much more than you are.

Um, she had a point? I think her point was that someone on Hillary's staff had an middle eastern name, so it must be a member of the "Muslim Brotherhood".

I mean seriously, how can you NOT mock her?

Holy shit, according to Allen West and Michele Bachmann, Congress must be full of commies and Muslims. The farm-subsidies welfare queen should know.

MICHELE-BACHMANN-NEWSWEEK.jpg

Forum List

Back