She could get 15 years jail for this sign I Moscow /Putin’s superyacht for 'very FLEXIBLE AND MUCH YOUNGER lover' revealed

Litwin

Platinum Member
Sep 3, 2017
GDL&Sweden
“Muscovite occupants systematically raped 25 Ukrainian girls, aged 14-24, in Bucha. 9 are now pregnant. This is not war - this is crime.

Yes. Seems to me there should be more explicit emphasis that US support for Ukraine is a national security issue, not a “foreign aid” issue.

1700655205071.jpeg

Last edited:
Remember the Fake News Bucha propaganda teams well.

When the crisis actors playing dead in the high street failed to realise that the camera was stll rolling , they suddenly started to wake up and the dead bodies got to their feet .
That was Mossad supported , though nominally run by Budanov the insane head of Kyiv Intelligence and was all Propaganda Fake News .

But ideal for Troll Nazi Winkle

Ukey women fighting in the trenches , Nazi Winkle.

I have just been watching videos showing that the UAF PLIGHT HAS FURTHER WORSENED -- IF THAT IS ACTUALLY POSSIBLE

**The Russians have now advanced their drone technology and now they have night and thermo vision .
** UAF videos have been acquired showing that trench warfare was being carried out by women .
Fighting regular Russian Army ground troops .
This was around the Ardviika area in the Kharkov Oblast .

The mind boggles .

Forum List

Back