Sharpton OWNS "Fox and Friends," hosts.

JQPublic1

Gold Member
Aug 10, 2012
The hosts of Fox & Friends either don’t understand what a refugee is or haven’t read their Bible recently.

On Tuesday, the hosts went after the Reverend Al Sharpton for a tweet that he sent out after the recent controversial immigration and travel ban in which he said, “Before you head to church today, remember to thank God for his son, Jesus a refugee who fled to Egypt.”

“Well, that’s not exactly accurate,” co-host Steve Doocy claimed.

“Well, according to the Bible, it’s really not,” agreed Carley Shimkus, proceeding to read tweets, not scriptures, claiming that Mary and Joseph were traveling to pay taxes.

WHOOPA! What a bunch fools, the Fox clowns ought to be ashamed to ever show their faces on TV again after that imbroglio. I rushed to my handy bible and flipped through the well worn pages to find Matthew 2:13:
A story that every Sunday school child would know.

Matthew 2:13King James Version (KJV)
13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

King James Version (KJV)

If you are so inclined to watch nattily dressed Highly paid fools become jesters right before your eyes
Her is the link:

Fox News spars with Al Sharpton over claims Jesus was refugee

The hosts of Fox & Friends either don’t understand what a refugee is or haven’t read their Bible recently.

On Tuesday, the hosts went after the Reverend Al Sharpton for a tweet that he sent out after the recent controversial immigration and travel ban in which he said, “Before you head to church today, remember to thank God for his son, Jesus a refugee who fled to Egypt.”

“Well, according to the Bible, it’s really not,” agreed Carley Shimkus, proceeding to read tweets, not scriptures, claiming that Mary and Joseph were traveling to pay taxes.

WHOOPA! What a bunch fools, the Fox clowns ought to be ashamed to ever show their faces on TV again after that imbroglio. I rushed to my handy bible and flipped through the well worn pages to find Matthew 2:13:

13 And when they were departed, behold, the angel of the Lord appeareth to Joseph in a dream, saying, Arise, and take the young child and his mother, and flee into Egypt, and be thou there until I bring thee word: for Herod will seek the young child to destroy him.

King James Version (KJV)

If you are so inclined to watch nattily dressed Highly paid fools become jesters right before your eyes
Her is the link:

Fox News spars with Al Sharpton over claims Jesus was refugee
Sorry. That clip didn't show them becoming jesters. They have been jesters for a long time.

King James Version (KJV)

Her is the link:

Fox News spars with Al Sharpton over claims Jesus was refugee
Sorry. That clip didn't show them becoming jesters. They have been jesters for a long time.

I wholeheartedly agree. The arrogance and pseudo-inttellect on display in that clip is hilarious. But at the same time, it uncovers the abject ignorance so pervasive throughout the konservative milieu.

Forum List

Back