Shark Tank

Pop23

Gold Member
Mar 28, 2013
The barstool down yonder
One of my favorite shows. Discuss the show. Is there a product or service that the Sharks should have invested in that they did not? Is there one that they did not invest in that they should have? Or simply discuss your feelings about the sharks.

love shark tank....i would have never invested in the parties to go stuff for the kids but it was a hit..the stuff people bring on like the woman who did the towel thing so kids could change in public with total coverage...she got into disney world with it...their water park...

robert rarely invests in anything....nor does mr wonderful...he just whines and wants to steal the invention...i dont get daemon either...he doesnt seem to do much...its always lori or barbara ..sometimes cuban

Cuban appears to invest with his heart and not his head many times. Thats OK, he gives some a chance.

A couple of months ago, a couple of guys brought in a contraption that removed tatoo's at home. It looked like an excellent idea and only used a 50 watt lightbulb. I think the total cost was in the $200.00 range. I thought it looked great, but they didn't get a single offer.

Sometimes the dumbest things get great offers and great ideas get nothing.

Like most "reality" shows I think the outcome is predetermined

I do, too. I also suspect the show pays for the Shark's investments. :dunno:

I won't judge the Shark's decisions, however, in case it really is their money, and they have become millionaires and billionaires by making mostly, sound investments. I am excited by the entrepreneurial spirit, and the venture and angel capitalists, on the show.

I am a huge fan of Shark Tank. :D

One of my favorite shows. Discuss the show. Is there a product or service that the Sharks should have invested in that they did not? Is there one that they did not invest in that they should have? Or simply discuss your feelings about the sharks.

I usually watch it but sometimes I get bored with them. I hate it that Robert never buys in. He's really cheap.

I guess I like Mark and Daymond. They seem to really think things through.

No doubt the sharks preview the products and likely judge thief validity before shooting begins, but most of them don't make a final until they hear the pitch. Have a business is the person who runs it no matter how good the product is n

Forum List

Back